Secret sessions (requested)

You sat on the couch in Taylor's living room. You couldn't believe it; you were one of the few lucky fans who had been selected to go to the secret sessions and it all felt so surreal. You opened up your heart to Taylor long ago and for Taylor to do the same all felt so surreal. She was supposed to come out any second now and your nerves were starting to get the best of you. People around you were freaking out, some crying, some unable to comprehend what was actually happening because none of it actually felt real. A few people were trying to make a conversation with you but you couldn't really talk. You were scared this was all a dream that you were bound to wake up from any second.

But then you saw the blonde hair and heard the familiarly sweet voice, the one that only talked to others with kindness and never spoke a hurtful or derogatory word. It was Taylor. She was in the same room with you, barely a hundred feet away from you. She looked around the room, smiling and giggling with all the other fans when her eyes suddenly met yours. She stared at you for a few seconds before clearing her throat, wiping her hands on the hoodie that was tied around her waist because her hands had suddenly gotten clammy. She explained what all was gonna happen; how you were gonna hear the album and that she'd made some treats for everyone, and then later you'd all take pictures with her. She looked around the room once more before grabbing her phone and turning on the first song from the album, passing out treats as you all listened closely to it.

She walked over to you and took a sharp breath, holding out the treats for you to grab. It looked as though her hands were shaking, like she was the one that was nervous. She smiled at you and her eyes were lit up. They were gorgeous, a shade of blue you've never seen before. She winked at you and nudged your arm with her elbow before walking over to the fans seated behind you. What was happening? You observed her a little, noticing that her hands weren't shaking anymore and she seemed less nervous now. You felt kinda bad. Did you make Taylor nervous? Why would she invite you if she wasn't comfortable with you? You didn't know but you stayed silent through the whole thing, keeping to yourself even when others around you spoke to her. You just couldn't.

Once the album had finished playing Taylor said it was time for pictures. You played with your fingers, your nerves starting to get the best of you. You decided to go last in line, not for any reason other than you were a little afraid to face her. Everyone in front of you was excited, people talking quietly as the line moved one by one. People entered another room, a curtain separating them from everyone else to get some one on one time with Taylor. It was so kind of her to do, but you almost felt like you didn't belong there. The time came where there was only one person left standing in front of you. She had made small talk with you, asking for your name and getting to know you. Taylor opened the curtain and waved her back, but she smiled and waved at you before going back in the room. You stayed by yourself, looking around the room once more. You took photos in your mind of how everything looked, this is a once in a lifetime experience anyways.

It was about eight minutes later when the curtain opened and the other girl walked out, leaving you and Taylor in the little hallway. You could hear the chatter coming from the living room not too far behind you so you knew everyone was still here. Taylor waved you back and once you walked inside the room, she pulled the curtain closed and walked up behind you. You jumped when her hand touched your back and it made Taylor frown. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. You're y/n, right?" You were in disbelief that she knew your name, no words being able to come from your mouth so you simply just nodded your head. "Can I have a hug?" She asked sweetly and it made you smile. You carefully wrapped your arms around her and she did the same, rubbing her hand up and down your back as she hugged you tightly. You were the first to pull away a moment later, the hug lasting longer than you expected.

"Do you wanna sit down?" She pointed towards the couch and you slowly walked over to it, sitting down on it and looking around the room as Taylor took a seat next to you. "You're kinda quiet. Is everything okay?" She asked you, putting a hand on your arm. "Yeah, I'm good. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable or anything earlier." She raised an eyebrow at you, clearly confused about what you were talking about. "When you were handing out the snacks. Your hands were shaking and you looked nervous. I-I didn't mean to make you nervous. If I did, I'm sorry." She sighed and looked down at the floor, chuckling and shaking her head. "No, you don't make me uncomfortable or anything like that. Yeah I was nervous. To be honest, I still am. But not for the reasons you're thinking." Now it was your turn to raise your eyebrow. "Look y/n, I've seen you on Instagram and tumblr. I know a lot about you and I know that you know a lot about me. So I invited you here, just like I did with everyone else, but I invited you for another reason."

You gasped when her hand touched yours, daring to look up at her. Your eyes locked and neither of you could look away from each other. "Why?" "Because I'd like to get to know you better. I think you're amazing and you seem so different from everyone else. I don't know how to explain it, I just feel like there's something there." You swallowed thickly, your heart beating so fast that you felt it would explode right out of your chest. "I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable or if you don't feel like I do-" "no! No, I do. You're not making me uncomfortable, you could never make me feel uncomfortable." She smiled and you did the same before breaking eye contact and looking around the room again, only looking back at her when she squeezed your hand. "How about we take our picture and then maybe you could stay? Like, after everyone leaves so I can get to know you better? If you don't want to or you have better things to do I totally understand." She rambled and you giggled. "I'd like that."

She breathed out a sigh of relief, looking as though a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. "Cool. Maybe you can uh, go upstairs to my room after this? Sneak passed everyone and I'll say goodbye and see them out to the bus and then I'll come up and we can order a pizza or something? We'll just get to know each other." "That sounds really nice." She nodded her head and called the photographer back in, patting the space between you two for you to move closer before you both wrapped an arm around each other and smiled, the sound of the photo being taken following. You stood up and Taylor opened the curtain, pointing towards the stairs that led up to her bedroom, promising she'd meet you up there a few minutes later. You went upstairs and saw there were multiple rooms. You didn't know which one to go in until you walked down the hall a bit more and saw a huge bedroom that had to be the master bedroom.

You walked inside, smiling at all the cute decorations she had on some shelves. Her room was huge and you weren't quite sure what to do or where to sit. So you took off your shoes and sat at the edge of the bed, admiring the feeling of the soft blanket underneath you. You heard the screaming die down followed by a door closing. You could hear footsteps on the stairs before they approached the bedroom and the next thing you knew, Taylor was walking inside the bedroom. "Hi! I was afraid you would've left." "How? Your house is huge. I couldn't find my way out of here if I tried." You both laughed and she walked over to the bed, sitting down next to you. She cautiously reached for your hand, so slowly as if she was afraid that you wouldn't wanna hold her hand. You took a deep breath and made the move for her, reaching out for her hand and brushing your fingertips along the soft skin. You both looked up at each other at the same time, smiles on both of your faces. "I'm really happy you stayed." She whispered. "Me too."

You sat in a comfortable silence for a couple minutes before she broke it. "So y/n, what's your favorite kind of pizza?" You laughed and watched her pull her phone out from her pocket. It was gonna be a long but fun night, and this was only the beginning.