Only bought this dress so you could take it off (requested)

Taylor came inside after a successful day at the studio. She spotted you sitting on the couch so she trudged over to you and wrapped her arm around your waist.

"Hi" She muttered against your cheek, smiling widely and planting a few kisses there. "Hi babe. How was your day?" Taylor sat down on the couch next to you and opened her guitar case. "Actually pretty great. I wrote a little bit of a song for you. It's not done yet, but do you wanna hear some of it?" You saw the little smirk that was tugging up at her lips but you nodded anyways.

She began strumming the strings of her guitar before she began to sing. "Our secret moments in a crowded room. They've got no idea about me and you. There is an indentation in the shape of you. Made your mark on me, a golden tattoo."

With every lyric she sang you'd blush more and more, but when she got to the chorus was when you lost all control. "Say my name and everything just stops. I don't want you like a best friend. Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off. Carve your name into my bedpost, cause I don't want you like a best friend. Only bought this dress so you could take it off-"

You put your hand over Taylor's on the guitar so she'd stop playing. Taylor was laughing while you tried to hide your face from her. She put her guitar on the ground and pulled you on her lap. "Something wrong?" You giggled and buried your face in your neck.

"You're blushing, aren't you, baby doll?" You shook your head but Taylor managed to hook her fingers under your chin and tilt it u, your cheeks bright red as you both laughed. "I haven't finished it all yet, but I thought you'd like it." She said as her blue eyes locked with yours. "I do. I love it, and I love that you wrote it for me. You just make me blush."

Taylor giggled and started to rub your back. "You're my one and only, my lifeline. I love you." You smiled against her neck and placed a few kisses to her skin. "I love you too, Tay. More than you'll ever know."