you're feeling sick and emotional (requested)

You were trying to get the dishes done after lunch with Taylor, but all you wanted to do was go cuddle with her. All morning you've been feeling sick and when you feel sick you don't like to leave Taylor's side.

You tried to get them done as fast as you could while Taylor cleaned up the table. But you were starting to feel worse. You looked behind you and saw that Taylor was almost done with the table. Meanwhile, you weren't even close to being done with the dishes. Out of nowhere you bursted into tears and Taylor was immediately concerned.

She walked up behind you and put her hand on your back, using her other hand to turn the water off before wrapping you up in her arms. "Shh, what happened baby?" She rubbed your back and kept trying to calm you down, her hand moving in between your bodies to lift your chin up. "Honey what's wrong? Please tell me?" She went to caress your cheek and right when she did, she noticed that your skin was warm and she then realized what was going on.

"Okay baby, let's get you up to bed." She kept her hand on your back as she guided you upstairs to bed. She let you crawl under the covers before she did the same, pulling you against her chest as she pressed a few kisses to the crown of your head. "Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well, honey? I would've made you stay in bed otherwise." You lifted your head and looked up at her. You shrugged your shoulders, trying to play it off as you didn't know. But Taylor knows you better than that and she knew you weren't being totally honest with her.

"C'mon baby, tell me." She ran her thumb across your bottom lip. "You know how I get when I'm sick. I just want to be with you. Don't want you to leave my side." Taylor smiled at you, cupping your cheeks in her hands and pressing a kiss to your lips. "And I don't mind one bit. I won't leave your side until you feel better. i just want you to tell me when you don't feel good, okay? So I know and I can take care of you and make you feel better." You nodded your head, laying it back on her chest as she started to rub your back.

"Can you sing to me?" Taylor could tell you were getting sleepy. She could hear it in your voice.
"Of course I will." She started to sing lover in your ear. You closed your eyes and soon drifted off to sleep, still feeling sick but feeling much more comfortable as Taylor kept singing to you and kept you wrapped up in her arms.

Truthfully, there wasn't anywhere else Taylor wanted to be than right there by your side.