no better way to wake up

You woke up to the sound of the rain hitting the window panes. You smiled a little and rolled over to find Taylor sound asleep next to you. You stroked her cheek softly, admiring the freckles that marked her skin.

She's so beautiful and you still don't know how you got so lucky to be able to love her every single day of your life. You became overwhelmed with love for your girlfriend, your heart feeling as though it was too big for your chest, and you started to scatter kisses across her face.

Taylor sighed and turned her head, stuck somewhere between being half awake and half asleep. "Taylor it's time to wake up." She shook her head, trying to grab the covers to pull them over her head. She whined when you tugged them back down, her blue eyes looking into yours.

"What time is it?" She mumbled and rested her forearm over her eyes. "Almost noon." She groaned in response, moving her arm so she could look at you. She smiled a sleepy smile at you, her hand coming up to lightly stroke your face. "Good morning beautiful." You smiled at her and leaned down to plant a soft kiss to her lips. "Good morning Tay."

Taylor wrapped her arm around your waist and pulled you down on her, your head resting comfortably on her chest and her fingertips lightly tracing small shapes on your back. You rolled back on your side, her fingers locking with yours as she leaned her forehead on yours. "I love you so much y/n." You grinned and kissed her nose. "I love you too Taylor."

You started to kiss her face again making her laugh, the sweet sound echoing around the room and making your heart flutter. "There's no better way to wake up than this, than with you and your sweet little kisses." You pressed one more kiss to her lips before putting your head on her shoulder. There was truly no better way to wake up.