she's scared of losing you

You stormed inside the house with Taylor trailing after you. You couldn't believe the scene she caused at the restaurant just an hour prior. It was embarrassing and you're extremely upset about it.

Taylor brushed by you and went to grab some water from the fridge but she put it on the counter when she saw you glaring at her from the corner of her eye. "Don't look at me like that" she mumbled and you scoffed at her. "What's up with you? Why did you get so upset at me? I didn't do anything wrong." Taylor grabbed the counter, gripping it so hard her knuckles were turning white. "He was flirting with you y/n." "Who?" "The waitress! She was flirting with you and you just... sat there and smiled every time she did."

All the anger fled your body when Taylor said that. There was clearly a bigger reason why she's so upset. "Baby..." You walked over to her and reached out for her hand. You could see that there were tears in her eyes and she was trying to hold them back, but when she felt you touch her hand she couldn't stop them from falling. "I'm sorry I got upset with you and i'm sorry for acting the way that I did. It's just hard. Sometimes I get scared that you'll find someone better; someone that has a normal career and a normal life. Someone that's not away as much as I am. I'm just really scared that i'll lose you one day"

She lowered her head as if she was ashamed. You lifted her chin, her gaze meeting yours as tears fell from her eyes. "Taylor you should never worry about that. I love you and I could never find anyone better than you, because you're the best there is. I'm sorry if the waitress flirted with me, I didn't notice it at all and I don't even care if she did. You're the only one that I want and the only one i'll ever want, for as long as I live. I love you Taylor, please don't ever forget that."

Taylor smiled, leaning her forehead on yours as she wrapped her arms around you and started to run her hands through your hair. She kissed your forehead lovingly, a big smile on her face. "I love you too, darling. So much. I'm sorry again." You shook your head and wrapped your arms around her neck, laying your head on her shoulder as she started to lightly sway your bodies from side to side. "It's okay, let's just forget about it. Now let's go upstairs and cuddle for the rest of the evening. Okay?" She smiled and stroked your cheek. "Sounds perfect."