first time seeing her cry

You walked inside Taylor's house. You knew something was wrong right away. Normally you can hear the sound of her laying her guitar or her beautiful voice as she sang along to whatever song was stuck in her head that day. But it was silent.

It was uncomfortably silent. No voices, no strumming of a guitar, no tv, no music playing; just silence. You walked upstairs, hoping that you'd find Taylor asleep but the closer you got to her bedroom, the more profound the sound of crying was.

Her bedroom door was open just a crack and you could see her laying on her bed with her face buried in her pillows as she sobbed. You opened the door and quietly spoke her name, but she wouldn't respond. You sat down on the bed next to her and when Taylor felt the shift of the mattress her sobs got louder. "Tay? Honey, are you okay?"

You put your hand on her back and started to rub small soothing circles on her back. She sniffled and rolled over to face you. Her eyes were red and puffy and tears were still leaking from the corners of her eyes. "Talk to me, Taylor. What's got you so upset?" You caught a few of her tears as they fell, using your thumb to gently wipe them away. "I'm just stressed out. Things have been hard lately and I just don't ever wanna let anyone down."

You scooted closer and closer to her until you could rest your head on her pillows. Taylor let her head fall on your shoulder and sighed as you trailed your fingertips along her soft skin. "Taylor, whatever it is that has you so stressed out will all work out. You know i'm always here to help you. I love you, more than you could ever know. I know you're stressed, but I know you're tough and I know you can get through it. You always work things out and you do it so magically, Taylor. You're so amazing and you don't see it, just how wonderful you are. But I do, and i'll never stop reminding you."

Taylor chuckled and wiped away her tears before kissing your cheek and cuddling as close to you as she could. You let her vent about everything she felt until she felt better. After that, she kissed your face and told you how much she loved you after every kiss.