She snaps at you

She dragged her feet up the stairs, exhausted after a tiring day at the studio. Once she finally reached the bedroom she threw her bag on the floor and collapsed next to you on the bed. She groaned and ran her hands across her face. She felt your hand on her shoulder but she didn't say a word.

"Taylor are you okay?" She weakly nodded her head. "Tough day at the studio?" She wasn't sure why but she felt like rolling her eyes at you. "Yes." You noticed she was a little cranky but you didn't say anything about it to her. "I'm gonna go take a shower before I go to bed." You glanced at the clock. It was only a little after nine o'clock. You understood that she was tired but you didn't expect for her to go to sleep this early.

"Are you hungry? Have you had dinner yet?" She shook her head as she pulled out a sweater from the closet. "I can always make you something." She looked at you and bit her tongue. "I'm fine y/n." You folded your arms over your chest. "You don't look fine. Why are so upset at me? What did I do?" She scoffed in response. "You're just really annoying me today, okay? I'm a grown woman. I can take care of myself. I had a really long day at the studio today so just leave me alone. Okay?" She snapped before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door.

The tears rolled down your cheeks. You slipped on a little hoodie before going downstairs and out to the backyard. You sat on the swing with your back towards the door. You sobbed as Taylor's word rang through your mind over and over again. You didn't mean to annoy her. You just love and care about her. You knew it probably wasn't your fault as to why she was so moody but you couldn't shake the feeling from the pit of your stomach.

As soon as Taylor said those words she regretted them. She took a slow shower, slamming her hand against the wall when she realized just how much she upset you. She quickly washed up before getting out of the shower and drying off. She slipped on her sweater and a pair of shorts. She walked out of the bathroom, hoping she'd find you on the bed still, expecting to be met with the silent treatment from you that she knew she deserved, but you weren't there.

She walked downstairs and she called out for you. She saw you sitting outside and as soon as she opened the door she heard you crying. She felt a wave of guilt wash over her again. She quietly walked over to where you were sitting on the swing and she sat down next to you. "Y/N? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." She said softly as she put her hand on your shoulder. It was a few moments before you said anything back to her. "You called me annoying." She heard your voice crack and she rubbed your back softly. "I know, but I didn't mean it, baby, I promise."

You looked at her as a couple tears fell from your eyes and Taylor put her thumbs under your eyes to catch them and wipe them away. "I'm sorry i'm so annoying." She shook her head at you, giving you a small smile and a kiss on your nose. "You are not annoying. I just had a long day at the studio and i'm tired and frustrated, and I took it out on you. I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong and you definitely didn't deserve it. Forgive me?" She whispered the last part as she leaned her forehead on yours, her blue eyes searching yours and a smile tugging up at her lips when you smiled. "Okay. I just love and care about you, Taylor. Just wanna make sure you're okay." She smiled again and stroked your hair. "I know and i'm so lucky that you do. I love you so much."

She grabbed your hand in hers. "Now, let's go inside and relax for a while." You both stood up and went upstairs where you watched a movie until you both fell asleep a little while later.