Spiders

You screamed and nearly dropped the dish on the floor when you saw the creepy spider crawling around on the countertop.

You hate spiders with a passion. You've always been scared of them. Everything about them creeps you out and you can never get rid of them on your own.

You turned the water in the sink off and hopped up onto the opposite countertop and yelled for Taylor. "Tay! Hurry up, come here!" She ran in, panicking at your scream and the urgency she sensed in your voice.

"What happened? Are you okay?" You wordlessly pointed to the spider across from you and Taylor smirked. "What about it?" You rolled your eyes. "Kill it!" Taylor furrowed her eyebrows. "Babe it's harmless." You shook your head and whined. "No, Tay, please. I'm really afraid of spiders. Please kill it."

The smirk she once had on her face was now replaced by a frown. You were begging at this point. She could tell that you really were afraid. She looked around the room and saw a mason jar on the table. "How about instead of killing it we just let it go?"

You groaned, clutching her arm when she was directly standing in front of you. She grabbed an envelope that was on the counter and she took it, opening the jar and managing to push the spider inside the mason jar.

She twisted the lid on it and went to the back door. She went outside and released it, watching it crawl into the grass and go further and further away.

She came back inside and put the mason jar back on the table before coming back over to you. You wrapped your arms around her neck and she smiled at you. "There. All better." She rubbed your back. "You released it so if it comes back you kill it next time." Taylor laughed and kissed your cheek. "Thank you for saving me though." Taylor playfully rolled her eyes but kissed the side of your head anyways.

"Anytime babydoll. Wanna go watch a movie? I vote for arachnophobia." You rolled your eyes and lightly smacked her arm but let her carry you into the living room anyways, where she turned on something different for you to watch together.