She's in love with you

It was pretty early on in your relationship when she first realized it. She felt how her heart would race when she smile or the feeling of her heart pounding in her chest when she heard you laugh. It was in the way you laughed at your own jokes, which sometimes weren't exactly funny, but she'd still laugh along with you.

She was a little afraid when she realized she was in love with you because she's never felt that way about someone before.

It was so quick, was that normal? She didn't know and she didn't really care. She was just so in love with you.

Everything about you; Your smile, the love you had for others, and especially her, the way you'd bring her food if she's been busy writing for a few hours because you just care about her so much. It was everything about you and she couldn't hide it from you any longer.

You were laying on the couch as you talked about whatever came to mind. She seemed a little off though, picking at the polish on her nails as she sat in silence.

You grabbed her hand and rubbed your thumb over it in soothing circles. "Tay? Everything okay? Something on your mind, baby?"

She looked at you, just staring at you and admiring every freckle on your face. "Yeah but it's uh, it's nothing."

You squeezed her hand and cupped her chin in your hand, the other hand landing on her cheek as you rubbed your thumb across it delicately.

"I don't believe that. You can tell me anything, you know that."

She nodded and took a deep breath.

"I'm in love with you. I know we've only been dating for a few months but I've never felt like this before. I mean it y/n, I'm so in love with you."

Your heart skipped a few beats before it started to race. You breathed out a sigh of relief and pressed a soft kiss to Taylor's nose.

"I'm so happy you said that because I'm in love with you too."

Taylor smiled and you both giggled at how relieved you both felt. "Thank God." She whispered before cupping your cheeks with her hands.

You moved your hands to rest over hers and you giggled as her lips moved across your face, kissing every spot and not leaving a single spot untouched by her lips.

"I love you so much y/n."

"I love you too, Taylor."

You both knew right then and there that you were the one for each other.