spiderman kiss (requested)

The sound of yours and Taylor's laughs were the only thing that could be heard throughout the house.

You were watching spiderman when the kissing scene came on and Taylor had the idea of you two doing it.

Of course, it wasn't exactly easy. One of you had to be hanging upside down while the other was kneeling down on whatever surface the kiss would take place.

Taylor suggested the couch so she could rest her feet over the back of it while her neck was bent back and you made sure that there were a couple pillows on the floor, just in case.

"You okay? It's not too uncomfortable, right?" you checked, making sure her neck wasn't hurting her. She smiled at you and put her hand on the back of your neck. "Yeah, i'm just fine baby. Now come here and kiss me. I've always wanted to do this with someone and I can't wait any longer."

You obliged and pressed your lips to hers. You could feel her heartbeat against your hand as you moved your fingertips from her neck and down to her chest.

It was sensual and sweet, leaving you wanting and craving more. Taylor pulled away a moment later to catch her breath, and also because that position was beginning to hurt her neck. You noticed her discomfort and heard her wince a little as she moved. "You okay?"

Taylor nodded her head and decided to lay back against the couch. "Yeah i'm good. Just wasn't all that comfortable there for a second, but i'm good now." You gave her a sad smile and Taylor brushed her thumb across your lip. "It was worth the pain, darling. Besides, we can still do it like this."

You caught on to what she was hinting at and you walked up behind her, hovering over her as she cupped your cheeks and pulled your lips back to hers, sighing softly when she felt how soft they were against her own. "I'm so in love with you." She muttered against your lips, never wanting this moment to end.