putting up the christmas tree

You dug through the box of decorations and put the ornaments on some hooks as Taylor put the lights on the tree. "How's it going?" You asked Taylor, looking behind you to find her tangled up in some of the lights. ou laughed as she held them up, trying to sort the knots out of them. "Okay... I think." She laughed as she put the lights across the tree. "Looks amazing so far, baby." She grinned a you as you walked over to her with the box of the ornaments.

"Okay. The lights are done. You ready for the ornaments now, beautiful girl?" You blushed, the pet name always making your heart flutter. You and Taylor hung up ornaments all across the tree until it was all practically covered with them, except the top - where the star goes.

"You wanna put it up, darling?" You giggled and shook your head. "I can't reach it." Taylor got on her knees. "Get on my shoulders." You did as she said and Taylor put her hands on your thighs to keep you steady as she stood back up. With her help you could now reach the top of the tree. You put the star on the top and stared at how beautiful everything looked as Taylor turned on the lights, everything now lit up.

"It looks amazing!" You cheered and Taylor giggled. "Hey..." Taylor whispered and you lowered your gaze to find her chin tilted up, her eyes locking on yours when you looked down at her. She put her fingers under your chin, gently pulling it down and pressing her lips to yours. She kept her other hand on your thigh to keep you safe while her other hand held your face softly. "I love you so much. I'm gonna make this christmas absolutely incredible for you." She smirked and you raised your brow. "Just being with you will be amazing Tay." Taylor smiled and nodded, lowering you back to the ground and pressing her lips to yours again.

Little did you know - she did have something incredible up her sleeve and she couldn't wait to show you.