you defend her (requested)

You laughed at a joke Taylor made as you walked to the car hand in hand.

You've spent the entire day out and about with Taylor. It was nice to have days like that, especially since you didn't do them often.

You got in the passenger seat as Taylor climbed in the drivers seat and started the car. Taylor is a great driver and was always careful with what she does. But she completely forgot to check her rearview mirror this time around and she accidentally blocked another car from pulling out.

The driver blared their horn making you jump and Taylor muttered a few curse words under her breath. "What happened baby?" She unbuckled her seatbelt and looked at you. "I ticked some guy off. It was my fault. You stay here."

She opened the door and closed it behind her. You looked out the window and saw the driver getting out of his car, walking over to Taylor before he pushed her down on the ground. You feared the worst was gonna happen and you took off your seatbelt, throwing the door open and rushing over to Taylor.

"Taylor? You okay?" She nodded, looking at her hand that was a little scraped up and was bleeding a little. "Don't you ever put your hands on my girlfriend ever again!" Taylor grabbed your hand and rubbed your back. "Shh baby, it's okay. i'm okay."

Taylor could tell you were angry, She's actually never seen you like that. You're always calm, never worrying about the little things in life, so she was shocked to see you react like this. The guy raised his hands up in defense, eyeing Taylor and then you before walking back to his car and turning around to drive the other way.

You turned around and grabbed Taylor's slightly bloody hand in yours. You looked up at her, her bright blue eyes shining as she smiled at you. "What?" She smirked at you making you laugh. "Nothing. I've just never seen you like that. it was kinda hot." You playfully rolled your eyes at her and pressed your lips to hers.

"Okay but seriously, are you okay?" You asked her when you pulled away from her lips. She nodded her head and walked back to the car. "I'm good baby. Clearly nothing will ever hurt me when i've got my girl here with me." You giggled at her and playfully reminding her to look out the rearview mirror this time, receiving some tickles and a sweet kiss to your cheek in response.