she's your first kiss

You closed your eyes as Taylor started to lean in. Her lips were only inches away from yours. you've been waiting so long for this moment. But you didn't know if you could do it.

"Wait" you started to panic a little. Taylor's eyes opened wide and she looked at you with a look of worry and panic. "What's wrong?" You cleared your throat and wiped your hands on your pants. It felt as though they were sweating uncontrollably because of how anxious you were.

You looked down at your hands, nervously scratching your nails and peeling the polish off of them. "I'm sorry." You whispered, trying to hide the anxiety and tears in your voice. "What is it? You can tell me y/n, whatever it is." You sighed and kept averting your gaze to anywhere but Taylor.

It wasn't that you didn't want to look at her. It was that you couldn't. This keeps happening. You keep closing off and Taylor didn't understand why, but she wasn't upset at you for it. Even though you feel like she is.

Truthfully, you've never been in a real relationship. This is your first real one. Taylor knows that but deep down you feel as though it's something you should be ashamed of. All of your friends were far ahead of you in life. They've experienced it all whereas you haven't. You haven't even had your first kiss yet, something you haven't even told Taylor.

"Why are you sorry baby? It's okay. Whatever is bothering you you can tell me." You sighed and began to stutter. Taylor gently grabbed your chin and turned your face, your eyes locking with hers for her to find the tears that were swimming behind your eyes. "I've never done this before."

Taylor furrowed her eyebrows together until the light went off in her head. "Oh." It was all she said but it was enough to make you panic. "I'm sorry. You must think i'm so lame." Taylor kept her eyes locked right with yours as she shook her head. "I could never. It's okay that you haven't kissed anyone. At least you didn't push yourself into something that could've made you uncomfortable. And you know me. You know that we won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable, until you're ready."

You looked down at her hand as she slowly laced your fingers together. "I wanna kiss you. I just don't really know how." Taylor ran her thumb across her lip and smiled at you. "I can show you." You nodded your head and Taylor moved a little closer to you. "You just pull away if you're at all uncomfortable." "Okay."

She looked at your lips and poked her tongue out to wet her own before she watched you close your eyes and she did the same. You felt something warm touch your lips; a feeling you've never felt before. You realized it was Taylor's lips on yours and you wanted to kiss her back, but you were a little nervous.

Taylor pulled away and your eyes shot open. "Are you okay? You seem nervous." You couldn't help but smile at how caring she is to you. "yeah. I'm okay. Can we... try that again?" Taylor leaned in again and this time when her lips touched yours you began to do what felt natural to you.

Taylor felt your lips move against hers and she relaxed when you did. She felt your body untense and your hands hovered over her hips. She moved her hands from your face and down to yours. She ran her thumb over your knuckles before she moved your hands to her hips and let you rest them there.

And just like that, you melted. She felt you feverishly moving your lips on hers and she no longer felt nervous or worried about you. Her mind was racing and her heart was pounding as your fingertips brushed over her hips, until she pulled back a moment later.

She smiled at you, letting her forehead rest against yours. "You're a natural." She said with a smirk. You giggled and looked into her eyes. "Thank you. For being patient with me and for loving me so much." Taylor kissed your forehead and grinned. "You're welcome." She said softly as she pulled you in for another kiss, happy that she got to be your first one.