She writes you a song with Ed Sheeran and Charlie Puth (requested)

Your birthday was coming up and Taylor wanted to write you a song. One that was romantic and filled with some of the things she loved most about you so she texted the first person that came to her mind to help her out with it - Ed.

You were a huge fan of Ed which was another reason why Taylor wanted him to help her out with this. You've hung out with him a few times. He was always so nice to you and he always made you feel special; aware that you were a huge fan of him, he made sure to leave you feeling good about yourself every time he left you and Taylor after he'd stop by for the day.

She also got Charlie Puth to help her out a bit too, wanting two of the people you admired greatly to be apart of something so special for you. They spent days upon days writing this special song for you. Taylor threw out random things that you loved, traits that she loved about you, and even a few special pet names that she had for you. Some made it into the song, others were scrapped and put away for another time. They spent early mornings and late nights in the studio, working relentlessly to make sure that this turned out special. She wanted this to be the best present you ever received.

When your birthday rolled around, Taylor made sure to make things extra special for you. She made your favorite dinner and bought you a couple things online that she noticed you've been eyeing here and there, and then the time came to play you the song.

She led you out to the backyard where her guitar was. The trees were all decorated with fairy lights and everything looked so romantic. You sat down on a blanket that was on the ground and Taylor sat down across from you, grabbing her guitar and putting it on her lap. "So I have a surprise for you. I know how much you love Ed and Charlie so I asked them to help me write you a special song for your birthday." You grinned and leaned forward to kiss her cheek before sitting back as Taylor smiled at you and started strumming her guitar, her beautiful voice was the only thing you could focus on.

The song was beautiful and it made your heart flutter. Taylor kept her eyes locked on yours as she sang to you and when it was over you had tears streaming down your face. "That's the most beautiful thing i've ever heard and it's the best birthday gift i've ever gotten. Thank you Taylor." You crawled on her lap and threw your arms around her neck. She smiled and hugged you close, leaning down to press a few kisses to your shoulder. "You're welcome darling. I'm so happy you love it."