don't go

"Who is she y/n?" Taylor yelled, aggravated and panicky. She was freaking out. The headlines and the media had convinced her that you were cheating on her with a girl you met up with earlier today. There were photos of you kissing this girl on the cheek and Taylor was sure they were real, even though she knows how much the media lies and exaggerates.

"She's just a friend, Taylor! God don't you trust me?" Taylor looked angry, but inside all she was feeling was anxiety. She thought that this was it. All her biggest fears were coming to life, so quickly, and she didn't know how to handle it. "Don't turn this around on me. Just tell me who she is!" You groaned and started to tug on your hair. "I told you that she's just a friend! I've known her for years now."

Taylor went silent. Both of you were crying and you were both scared. "You know what? If you don't trust me, even after the past year of us being together and me proving to you that you have absolutely no reason not to trust me, then maybe I should go." Taylor's eyes went wide. Her hands were shaking and she was trembling with fear and anxiety as you started to walk away.

Her mind and heart were racing and she didn't know what to do. "Don't go..." She cried. You could hear her sobbing and the sound broke your heart. You turned around and saw the tears running down her face. "You are the only one who really understands me. You can't leave. Please, don't go. Please."

You strode over to her and pulled her to your chest. Her tears were seeping through your shirt and you could feel her body shaking as she sobbed. "I'm sorry. I do trust you, I swear that I do. I just get so scared that you'll find someone else, someone better than me. I love you so much and i'm so afraid that one day, you're gonna get frustrated with me or my life and you'll walk away."

You lifted her chin up and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Taylor listen to me - I am wholeheartedly in love with you. Nothing is gonna change that. There is nothing that you could ever do that would make me walk away from you. I know your life isn't easy but I don't love you any less because of what comes along with it. I've been by your side for over a year now and I loved you every second of it. Even when times get tough, I still love you. You're the love of my life. I'm not gonna go anywhere. Not now, not ever."

You lightly brushed your lips over hers and when you pulled away you heard Taylor sigh. She leaned her forehead on yours, staring right in your eyes as she told that she loved you. "You're amazing." She said, kissing your cheek as her arms wrapped around you. "I love you" she spoke against your skin and placed little butterfly kisses across your neck.

She felt better since she was able to get all that off her chest, and as she held you there in her arms, she knew that everything was gonna be just fine.