She serenades you with lover

You sat in the front row of the award show, watching as Taylor got ready to perform. It's one of your favorite things - watching her perform and live out her dreams.

Lover just so happens to be your favorite from the album. The first time she ever played it for you it made you cry, your heart overflowing with love and appreciation for her. Taylor has made you the happiest you've ever been and to know that you make her just as happy as she makes you, makes you feel so good.

You watched as the lights dimmed and Taylor put her guitar strap over her shoulder, walking forward to the front of the stage where the mic is. The audience was cheering so loudly, but for you, it all faded away when Taylor started to sing, her eyes locked on yours.

She kept smiling at you and you smiled right back at her. Your heart fluttered with every note she played and every lyric that she sang.

"Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close, forever and ever."" She smiled as she sang it to you, her eyes filled with happiness and love. You could feel people staring at you, obviously aware that she was singing to you.

You felt like your heart might burst when she had a little pause in the song and mouthed "I love you" to you making you blush as a couple people around you elbowed you and smiled along with you.

Everyone could tell that Taylor was the happiest she's ever been and it was clearly because of you.