Drunk Taylor (requested)

You watched as Taylor danced with some of her friends. She's had quite a bit to drink while celebrating all the amazing things that's been happening in her career lately. It's been so nice to see her let loose and be so carefree.

You sat around with a couple of her friends when she walked over to you. She sat down next to you and rested her cheek on your shoulder as she snaked an arm around your waist. "Hi" she muttered in your ear and you giggled when you smelled the alcohol on her breath. "Hi. You okay?" She nodded and kissed your cheek before she listened in on your conversation with her friends, smiling and giggling adorably here and there.

Suddenly you heard 'you need to calm down' playing over the speakers and Taylor started to drunkenly sing along making everyone giggle as she made goofy facial expressions and messed up her hair. She kept her arms glued to your waist as she sang loudly, everyone starting to join in with her. You stood up and grabbed her hand moving to another part of the room where a few friends were dancing and you joined in with them. "You're cute" she mumbled in your ear and you blushed. She wrapped both her arms around your waist as you joined in on conversation with a few people. Taylor gently swayed your bodies from side to side making you giggle as everyone else giggled with you.

The entire night was filled with Taylor being an absolute goofball with Snapchat filters, drunk conversations with friends, singing at the top of her lungs at times, and dancing with you.

It was around six am when everything started to settle down and people started to leave to head home. You took Taylor up to bed, trying to help her up the stairs as she giggled and nearly tripped over her own two feet. Once you helped her out of her clothes and into her pajamas, you helped her crawl under the covers as she rested her head against the pillows and giggled to herself. You were exhausted and you had to be up in a few hours with Taylor but you knew she'd be crashing soon so you weren't exactly worried.

You pulled the blankets over you and turned to face her. She giggled and poked your ribs making you giggle. "Tay you need to go to sleep" you said trying to hold back your giggles. She smiled at you and pressed her lips to your jaw. "I love you. You're just amazing." You smiled and thanked her before closing your eyes, hoping she was doing the same. "You're not gonna tell me you love me too?" You opened your eyes to find hers filled with tears. "Im sorry Taylor. You know I love you. So much." She nodded and smiled before resting her head on your shoulder and closed her eyes before drifting off to sleep, allowing you to do the same.