You snap at her

You woke up that morning in a bad mood. You didn't know exactly why you felt so upset, but something just didn't feel right.

You walked downstairs where Taylor was. She let you sleep in this morning so she stayed downstairs watching a movie until you got up. "Good morning, darling!" She went to plant a kiss to your lips but you turned your face so her lips instead landed on your cheek. "Everything okay?" You nodded your head and sat down next to her. "What are you watching?" She shook the thoughts from her head and put her arm around you. "uh, death at a funeral. You sure everything's fine baby?" You shrugged your shoulders but focused your attention on the movie. 

Taylor eventually got bored with the movie, wanting to focus on you instead. She kissed behind your ear, something that would normally make you giggle but today you just weren't feeling it. "Taylor stop." You moved away from her a little but this didn't stop Taylor. She ran her fingers through your hair before kissing your cheek. "Taylor will you please just stop?" She felt her heart sink at your words but shrugged it off. "What would you like to do today?" You shrugged your shoulders and Taylor sighed. "It's a gorgeous day outside. Do you wanna go out or anything? We can do whatever you'd like?" You sighed and went to stand up only for Taylor to furrow her eyebrows and gently grab your wrist. "Hey..."  "God Taylor can you please stop annoying me? Just give me some room to breathe? Sometimes you get on my nerves."

You buried your face in your hands and Taylor bit her lip. Her heart sunk, her eyes filling with tears as a lump formed in her throat. "I'll just leave you alone then" she mumbled as she walked upstairs, leaving you alone with your thoughts. You felt so guilty. You know she wasn't trying to get on your nerves. You ran upstairs to find Taylor sitting on her side of the bed as she sniffled. The sound broke your heart. You could tell she's crying and you felt horrible knowing that you're the reason for her tears.

You walked up to her and sat down behind her. You put your hands on her shoulders and she jumped but relaxed when she recognized that it was you. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Tay, I don't know what's going on with me today. I didn't mean anything I said. I'm so sorry." She turned around and smiled at you, kissing your cheek softly. "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. Next time just let me know if you're not having a good morning and I'll give you some space if that's what you need. I love you so much." You wrapped your arms around her neck and hugged her, pressing your lips to her shoulder blade. "Love you too. Thanks for understanding." You said against the skin of her neck. She smiled and pressed a kiss to your head. "Always."