She coaxes you through an anxiety attack

You felt trapped. Between the hundred or so people that had surrounded you and Taylor in a matter of seconds and the anxiety attack that was quickly making itself known, you felt stuck.

Your hand was in Taylor's but it was slowly slipping from her grip. It was sweaty and on top of that, people were shoving you in attempt to get closer to your girlfriend. You looked around you and saw a bench across the street. You let go of Taylor's hand and quickly ran over there as traffic cleared a bit.

You sat down and buried your head in your hands, trying to convince yourself that everything was okay, but the anxiety attack suddenly came at you full force and you were quickly proven wrong.

You tried swallowing the lump in your throat and take some deep breaths but it just wasn't working. You felt a hand brush your shoulder making you jump but you relaxed when you heard Taylor's voice.

She sat down next to you and rubbed your upper back as she whispered softly in your ear. "Shh hey now. Just breathe baby, you've got this."

You shook your head and tugged at your hair till Taylor grabbed your hands and wrapped them up in hers.

"You can get through it y/n. You're strong, you can do this. Just focus on me and my voice. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Take some deep breaths. I'm right here with you. I won't let anything happen to you."

You struggled at first to breathe deeply but eventually you did. Taylor took some deep breaths in sync with you and coaxed you through the anxiety attack.

"You're doing a great job. Just keep breathing."

The lump in your throat finally went away and you closed your eyes for a second, opening them a minute or so later when you felt Taylor rub her thumb across your cheek.

"You okay?"

You nodded and squeezed her hand.

"Wanna go home?"

You looked up at her and nodded again, feeling relieved when she helped you stand up on your shaking knees and wrap an arm around your waist.

She was so ready to go home and relax with you.