Cute moments

"What are we doing?" You whispered to Taylor as you walked down the hallway of the hotel. It was nearly three in the morning and neither of you could fall asleep so Taylor came up with a plan. "Shh it's a surprise."

You walked outside the hotel and the warm air hit your skin. Taylor held onto your hand tightly as you walked down the sidewalk and onto the sand until you stood in front of the water. "Figured since neither of can sleep then we should go for a swim." You smiled but remembered that neither of you were in your swimsuits. "That's really nice Tay, and it sounds like a lot of fun, but we don't have our swimsuits." Taylor shrugged and pinched your cheek making you giggle. "We don't need swimsuits." She took off her socks and shoes and ran into the water, still in her clothes while you stayed back and laughed to yourself.

"Come on, join me." You bit your lip, looking out at the waves and the warm water. You slid off your sandals and took off your shorts but you stayed in your oversized hoodie and you leaped into the water. You swam over to Taylor and looped your arms around her neck, looking around you as the crickets chirped and the waves crashed. The moon was low in the sky and everything looked so beautiful, but to Taylor - you're still the most beautiful thing.

You looked back at Taylor to find her already staring at you. "What?" She shrugged her shoulders once again and you giggled. "You're just beautiful." You went to give her a kiss on her cheek when you splashed her instead. "You did not just do that." Taylor said as she laughed. She splashed you and you grinned, both of you staring at each other for a few seconds before splashing water at each other.

You both laughed and you squealed as Taylor got water in your mouth. She swam over to you as you coughed a couple times. She rubbed your back and you coughed a couple times, a smirk on your lips before you splashed her once again. "You're so sneaky." She grabbed you in her arms and tickled your sides making you laugh. No matter how much you splashed her, her grip didn't loosen.

"Tell me you love me and i'll stop." You were laughing so hard that it was starting to hurt so you were basically at her mercy. "Okay okay! I love you Taylor" She smiled and moved her hands from your sides and to your back instead.

You and Taylor stayed in the water until the sun came up when you went back to the hotel room and finally fell asleep. It's moments like those that you'll remember forever.