Showers

You dragged your feet through the front door, slowly walking inside and putting your bag on the floor. Taylor heard the door close and came out from the kitchen. She wrapped you in her warm embrace and planted a few kisses to your temple. "Long day?" You could only nod your head, too tired to speak.

"Oh, honey. Why don't you go upstairs and hop in the shower. I'll be up in just a minute." You took the stairs one by one and went into the bathroom straight away, completely forgetting to grab any clothes. You stood under the warm water and sighed as it hit your skin. You jumped when the shower door opened but relaxed when you felt Taylor's hands on your shoulders.

"Sorry, darling, didn't mean to scare you." You hummed as she started to work the knots out of your tense muscles. "You alright?" You didn't answer her. Instead, you turned around and put your head on her shoulder. Taylor held you close to her, her fingertips delicately brushing your soft skin from your shoulder blades down to your back and back up to your neck. "I love you so much, beautiful girl. C'mon - lemme help you wash up." Taylor squeezed some shampoo on her hands and gently massaged it into your scalp and helped you rinse it out before she did the same with the conditioner.

When it came time to help you with your shower gel she put some on her hands and helped you wash up, paying extra attention to your shoulders and massaging the gel into your skin. You stayed under the warm water together for a few more minutes. It was relaxing and Taylor could see it was helping you, so she didn't mind staying in there for a few extra minutes with you.

Once you were done she helped you dry off. She led you to the bed, letting you lay down while she grabbed you one of her shirts and helped you slip it over your head. "Comfy?" Taylor asked and you hummed again, the scent of her perfume lingered on the shirt and it helped you to relax even more. She laid down next to you on the bed, pulling you as close to her as she could. She started to press some sweet kisses to the top of your head that rested on her shoulder. "Get some sleep y/n, it's okay. I'll be right here if you need anything at all."

You sighed in contentment as she held you close and began to hum a familiar melody in your ear. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep.

You knew you'd have some bad and long days, but Taylor would always be there to hold you when it's over.