Forgotten

"Come on Taylor! You always say that honesty is the best policy, that you'd never lie to me. So why can't you tell me what you were up to today?" She rolled her eyes and clenched her fists. "I just got busy at the studio, okay? I'm sorry I forgot about our date." You felt tears in your eyes but you tried to push through them. "Taylor we've had this date planned for weeks! It was important to me. How the hell could you forget?" Taylor shook her head and threw her hands up in the air. "You know what? I don't need this. I'm going to get some air."

She walked outside and shivered as she was instantly hit with the freezing cold air. There was a blanket of snow on the ground making everything look angelic. She started walking, she didn't know where she was going but she had to go somewhere. She wasn't looking where she was walking though and she suddenly slipped and fell backwards, wincing as her hand hit the ground. She lifted it to find blood sliding down it, the cut on her hand from the sheet of ice was pretty nasty.

"Y/n!" She didn't care about your fight anymore. She was suddenly scared and she needed you. You rushed outside and over to her, your own worries making the fight flee your mind. "Tay? Are you okay?" She shook her head as a tear fell. She wasn't necessarily hurt badly, just more startled and shaken up. "Oh baby, your hand. C'mon, let's get you inside." 

You helped her up and inside to the bathroom. "Y/n... about today..." you shook your head, giving her a kiss on her lips. "Taylor, its okay, really. I'm not worried about that anymore, just you." Taylor smiled but it quickly faded when the antiseptic hit her skin. "I'm sorry baby. It's almost done." You wiped the blood from her hand and bandaged it all up.

When you were finished Taylor used her other hand to grab yours, bringing it up to her lips to plant a few kisses against your knuckles. "I'm sorry I forgot our date. I did get caught up in the studio, but I was writing something special for you. I know this date was important to you and I'll make it up to you. I promise." Taylor leaned forward to kiss your lips and she felt you smile against hers and it made her heart flutter. "It's okay, Tay. I know you get days like this. I should've been more understanding. I love you and I can't wait to hear what you wrote." Taylor kissed your forehead, her lips lingering on your skin for a moment.

"I can't wait for you to hear it. Soon, darling. I promise."