You come to her house crying

Everything has been going wrong today and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it did.

You had lost your job on top of everything else that's been going wrong lately, adding to the already huge pile of stress that weighed heavily on your shoulders.

You normally drove to Taylor's after work but today you decided not to drive to work since it was a short walk from your house to there, you didn't even think about going home to get your car to drive to her house, you just ran there instead.

You felt so relieved when her house came into your sight, running as fast as you could while tears clouded your vision.

You finally ran up the steps and knocked loudly on the door, turning your head to make sure that her car was there which it was.

You heard the door open and you turned your head again to find Taylor standing in front of you. You threw your arms around her to embrace her in a hug, you needed to feel her arms around you.

She wrapped you in the most comforting hug you've ever had which made you cry harder. Taylor kept you in her arms as she carefully pulled you inside and closed the door.

"Honey, what happened?"

You shook your head, not quite ready to talk about it. Taylor understood, not removing her arms from around you until you reached the couch and she instead pulled you to her side as you rested your head on her shoulder.

She let you cry it out for a while. She wasn't going to push you to talk about it when you weren't ready, she just let you cry it out while she left small reminders with her fingertips tracing along your soft skin that she was there with you.

It took you a little while to open up, but once you did you let everything out, as you always did with Taylor.

Only Taylor could make you feel so comfortable and safe when nothing and no one else could.

"Today was just a really bad day, and I lost my job."

She ran her hands up and down your back, listening closely to every word you said. You were shaking like a leaf as you sobbed, but she never let go of you once.

She never stopped reminding you that she was there and though it felt like everything in your life was going wrong, she was the one constant in your life that would always be right, she'd never leave you and she just loved and cared for you so much.

"Why don't we go get you into a nice warm bath and then we'll get you to bed? You're so tense and so stressed, let me help you feel better."

She sat up and grabbed your hand, smiling at you when she looked behind her to find you already staring at her.

She had you stay in the bedroom and pick out a pair of pajamas while she ran you a bath. You've always kept extra clothes at her place for times like this or when you'd come over and decide to stay the night.

You knew you'd stay tonight with Taylor and that thought brought you a lot of comfort. You jumped when her hand touched your arm.

You turned around and she smiled at you, grabbing the pajamas from your hands and lead you to the bathroom.

Once you were in the bathtub, she planted a kiss on your head before standing up to leave the room and let you relax.

"Taylor?" She turned to look at you when she heard you call her name.

"Thank you."

"Anytime, darling. Relax for a while. I'll go make you some dinner. I'll come back to check on you in a little while. Yell for me if you need me sooner."

All the tension and anxiety that you previously felt that day vanished. You couldn't seem to focus on anything but the warm water that was making you feel more relaxed than you've felt in a while.

You weren't quite sure what you did to deserve someone like Taylor; someone so kind, so selfless, and so loving, but you were so damn grateful.

Everything would work itself out in time. As long as Taylor stood by you, which she always would, you could handle anything life threw at you.