drunk kisses - part two (requested)

You stretched out your legs and sighed as you opened your eyes. You rolled over, your back hitting Taylor's chest when you did and it startled her awake. "Sorry baby." You muttered as flashbacks of last night played through your mind.

You felt Taylor's arms wrap around your stomach, her fingers brushing across your skin lightly, in case you had any symptoms of a hangover. "You feeling okay this morning? You sure did drink a lot last night." You smiled and rolled over so you could see her face.

"I surprisingly feel really good." You kissed her jaw and laid your head on her chest when she started to run her fingers along your spine. "I'm happy to hear that... because I did make a little promise to you last night." Her fingers hooked themselves under your chin and her lips began to travel across your cheeks. "Oh? What was that?"

Taylor just smirked and rolled you over on your back. "Well, you were really drunk and you pretty much bursted into tears when I broke our kiss last night."

You groaned but it was interrupted by Taylor kissing you. "I only stopped us because you were in a vulnerable state" She paused, kissing the corner of your lips. "But I promised you that if you were feeling good this morning, I'd give you lots of kisses to make up for it."

A grin tugged at your lips and you felt her smirk against your neck. "Oh, well, in that case, I'm feeling great, Tay." She lightly pecked your lips, her hands brushing your sides which caused you to giggle against her lips. "I was hoping you'd say that," Taylor whispered cheekily before she leaned in to resume where you left off last night.