pocky (requested)

You flipped through the tv channels, desperate to find something to watch to occupy yourself. Taylor walked in the room and sat down next to you. She took the remote from your hand and turned the tv off. She kissed your forehead and smirked at you, pulling something out from behind her back. "Whatcha got there?"

"Have you ever heard of the game pocky?" You shook your head and Taylor opened the box of candy. It looked like a long biscuit with chocolate on the end. "Do you maybe wanna try it?" You sat up, intrigued by the game and the candy. "Sure. How do we play?" She looked at you with a wide smile. "Okay so, we both start eating from one end. The person who gets to the middle first or if either of our mouths come off of it, loses."

You nodded and took the chocolate part in your hands. Taylor was smirking at you, clearly hiding something from you. You took the candy in your mouth and Taylor did the same with the other end. It was a bit of a challenge to keep yourself from laughing but you managed to do it.

It was down to barely anything left of the candy, your eyes meeting Taylor's as you both tried to finish the candy first. You closed your eyes for a split second and when you did, the candy was gone and something warm was on your lips instead. You opened your eyes to find that it was Taylor, her lips were planted on yours and you closed your eyes again.

When you pulled away you couldn't stop yourself from asking the one question on your mind. "So? Who won?" Taylor giggled and you joined in. "We both did. The rules state that if the players end up kissing, it's a tie." You blushed and looked back at the box of candy, seeing that there were still some left of the box. "Rematch?" You smirked at Taylor and she laughed before grabbing the box of candy, ready to play another round.