Talking about the future

You were laying in bed next to Taylor, her arms tightly wrapped around you as you laid with your head in her lap.

"Do you ever think about the future y/n?"

You grinned and looked up at her. "All the time." You grabbed one of her hands and started messing with her fingers, taking a mental image of every freckle that marked her skin.

"Do you ever think about our future?"

You nodded, tilting your head back again to find her smiling too.

"Good, cause I do too. What exactly do you think about?"

You sighed contently and thought about the question for a second. "Everything, really. I think about where we might live in the future, all the trips we could take together, maybe we'll get married one day-"

"oh we most definitely will!" She interrupted and you giggled.

"Good. I just think about all the things we could do together."

She nodded and craned her neck to kiss your head. "I can't wait to see what our future holds. Sometimes, thinking about the future scares me but thinking about the future with you, our future, it's not scary at all. It makes me excited. I love you y/n."

You moved around in her arms and kissed her cheek, your head now resting on her shoulder. "Same here, Taylor. I love you so much. I can't wait to see all the wonderful things the future holds for us."