You snap at her

The flu - quite possibly the worst thing on earth and unfortunately for you, you had caught it. You had a high fever, you were throwing up, you had a bad cough, and all you want to do is sleep.

Taylor has been by your side through it all. In fact she's been by your side so much that it was starting to get on your nerves. You just wanted a little space.

"Is there anything you need baby? Anything at all? Water? Soup? Maybe some ginger ale to help settle your tummy?" "No I'm okay." You mumbled, burying your face in your pillow. "Are you sure?" "Yes Taylor, I'm sure! Can you please just give me some space?" You immediately regretted it as soon as you said it.

Taylor bit her lip and got up before walking out of the room. The guilt washed over you immediately. You didn't mean to snap at her, you really didn't. But you just felt so sick and so miserable.

You got out of bed, slowly following Taylor downstairs. You saw her standing at the kitchen counter with her back towards you. You walked up behind her and put your head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I just don't feel good."

She turned around and put her hands on your shoulders. "It's okay, I understand. I can give you some space if that's what you really want. It's alright." You shook your head before resting it on her collarbones. "No I want you to lay with me." "You sure?" You nodded your head and Taylor smiled to herself, picking you up in her arms and carrying you upstairs before she laid you down on the bed and climbed in next to you.

You started to shiver so she covered you up with the blankets and enveloped you in her arms. "Everything's okay now darling. Go to sleep, get some rest." She kissed your warm forehead and watched as you closed your eyes.

All she really wanted was for you to feel better and she'd do whatever you wanted her to do until you did.