you tease her by commenting her lyrics on her live stream (requested)

Taylor settled back against the bed in her hotel room. A yawn left her lips but she was determined to push through her exhaustion from the lack of sleep she's been getting due to her promo tour. She promised she'd do a live stream tonight with the fans and she never breaks her promises to them.

She loaded up her Instagram and went to the live option. She watched as people began to join, fans from all around the world joining every second to have some time with Taylor. She watched them comment cute little things like "hi" and some fans even asked her how she was doing, which was nice since they know how she's been so busy lately.

She wasn't quite sure what to talk about. Her tired brain was slowing down as yawn after yawn left her lips, only for her to laugh it all off afterward. She was gonna talk about how awesome it was to see all the fans when one particular comment caught her eye.

"Y/n is here!"

Her heart started to beat a little faster as a wave of energy came over her. She grinned when she saw you commenting.

Hi Tay

I miss you

you're so gorgeous

you're perfect for me why aren't you here tonight?

Taylor blushed when she realized that was a lyric you commented. "I miss you so much. I can't wait to come home to you in just a couple of weeks."

I like the way you're everything I've ever wanted

Taylor was smiling from ear to ear, so much so that it actually hurt a little

Your hands are tough but they are where mine belong (:

She saw comments from fans talking about how cute you guys are together and she knew there had to be screenshots everywhere of what was taking place at this very moment

You're blushing

She was taken by surprise that you didn't comment more lyrics, but she couldn't deny that she was indeed blushing. "It's 'cause you keep teasing me." She giggled.

Only because I love and miss you. Plus you look so cute when you're blushing. I bet everyone in this comment section agrees with me.

She didn't have to look to know that everyone would definitely be agreeing with you.

Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close? Forever and ever

Taylor realized just then how much she misses you. She tried not to cry because she didn't want the whole world to see, but she wanted to. "I miss you like crazy."

I miss you too. But only a couple more weeks and you're home. I'm counting down the days. I love you. Now go to sleep, it's almost two am where you are.

Taylor smiled sleepily at your overprotective and nurturing nature. But she obliged. "Okay. I love you y/n, and I love you guys so much. I'll do another live stream soon." She said, waving goodbye to the camera before ending the live stream and switching the lamp by her bedside off.

She heard her phone vibrate and she grabbed it, smiling when she read the text from you.

I love and miss you so much, but you know I'm proud of you and I love seeing you live your dream and meet those fans who love and care about you endlessly. Sweet dreams, baby. I love you.

She smiled and texted you back an 'I love you more' before locking her phone and rolling over to go to sleep. Only a couple more weeks till she gets to be back in your arms, and she can't wait.