Headaches

You kept the cool cloth over your forehead as the pain grew even more intense.

You've had a headache for an hour now and nothing was seeming to help. Taylor was on her way home from the studio because she was finished for the day.

You kept the bedroom door closed and tried to block out the light as much as possible. You took some medicine a little while ago but it wasn't helping and you were feeling so miserable at this point that all you wanted was Taylor.

You heard the bedroom door open and close followed by Taylor's voice.

"You okay, baby?" She sat down on the bed next to you.

"No. My head hurts." You whispered and Taylor pressed a soft kiss to your cheek.

"Anything I can do to help, darling?"

You smiled a little and nodded your head, barely opening your eyes.

"Hold me."

She took off her shoes and laid down next to you, letting you get comfortable in her arms before she put her hand on your back.

"Can you play with my hair?" You mumbled and Taylor giggled and grabbed a few strands of your hair gently in between her fingers, twisting the strands around her fingers.

"You sure you don't need anything else? Some water or anything?"

She was always looking out for you and cares so much about you and it made your heart soar in your chest.

"Maybe in a few minutes. Just keep doing this for now, please."

She kissed the corner of your lips and continued to play with your hair, watching as you closed your eyes and started to fall asleep. But not before you told her one last thing.

"I love you, Tay."

She couldn't wipe the smile off of her face as she said, "I love you too."