prank gone wrong (requested)

Taylor walked down the hallway to grab a cold bottle of water. She was desperately in need of one, as well as a break from tour rehearsals, which gave her the perfect opportunity to spend a few minutes relaxing with you.

She took a few sips of water but jumped when someone popped out from behind the couch and screamed loudly in her ear. She noticed they were dressed in dressed in a creepy clown costume making her even more frightened. She spilled the water all over her shirt and the person ran out of the room so quickly she couldn't catch a glimpse of who it was, but of course she hasn't seen you around for a while, so she thought it was you. She wasn't gonna ask you if it was you though, instead she thought up a good scare to get revenge on you.

You were in the kitchen cooking dinner while Taylor took a shower upstairs. You hummed quietly and stirred the food but you nearly dropped the spoon in the pan when you heard Taylor scream from the bathroom. You rushed upstairs and opened the door, gasping in shock at the sight in front of you. Taylor's leg was bloody and she looked like she was crying.

You knelt down on the floor in front of her and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Taylor what happened?" She winced as you moved the towel from the cut on her leg. "I cut myself while I was shaving." You were panicking but through your clouded thoughts you realized from the amount of blood you needed to take her to the hospital. You were ready to go grab your keys when you heard her laughing. "What?" She wiped the fake blood from her leg and you bit your tongue, hoping she'd give you an explanation before you lost your cool.

"What the fuck Taylor?" You screamed and stormed out of the bathroom and back inside the bedroom. Taylor followed behind you and grabbed your hand. "What? Why are you so upset? I'm just joking, babe. It's just payback for you scaring me the other day." You furrowed your eyebrows, anger etched on your face making Taylor's knees shake. "What are you talking about?" Taylor licked her lips before stuttering out an answer. "You pranked me the other day. You were dressed as a clown? You scared me,
y/n, at rehearsals."

You put your hands on your hips and rolled your eyes. "That wasn't me, and even if it was, to go this far? Fuck, Taylor. You know what, go sleep on the couch for a while." You tried to gently push her out of the room when she grabbed your hand. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, y/n, I should've known it wasn't you. I'm really sorry." You folded your arms over your chest and slammed the bedroom door in her face. You made sure to lock it before crawling into bed for the night.

Taylor barely got any sleep. She couldn't get the guilt that was eating her up inside to go away. The couch wasn't necessarily uncomfortable, but it wasn't your bed and you weren't next to her to hold, and she hated herself because it was all her fault. She made you breakfast and waited patiently for you to come downstairs and when you did you stormed right by her, completely ignoring her presence. "Y/N? I made you breakfast." You grabbed the bottled water from the fridge and looked at the plate of food in Taylor's hands. She was so happy when you stood right in front of her, the huge smile on her face not fading away until you took the plate of food from her hands and walked upstairs, not uttering a single word to her.

It was a tense week. Taylor tried to talk to you everytime you were near but you stayed silent and she still slept on the couch every night. She knew she deserved the silent treatment. Looking back, what she did was mean and even a little insensitive and she was disappointed in herself for going to such great lengths to get revenge on you for a prank you didn't, and would never, pull.

She was tired of the silent treatment though. So while you went to out with a friend she went to the store to buy a few special things. She bought you a bouquet of your favorite flowers, some of your favorite ice cream, everything she'd need to make your favorite food, and a few of your favorite scented candles. She set everything up. She made sure to dim the lights to make everything look even more romantic and she made your favorite dinner, which she nearly burnt because she's only made it a couple times before and without your supervision she was kinda confused at what to do, but she eventually figured it all out. She saved the ice cream for later and she made sure to light all the candles. Your favorite flowers were in a vase in the center of the table. It all looked so beautiful and she reminded herself that she needs to do things like this more often.

The front door opened and closed and you dropped your bag on the floor when you saw everything Taylor had done. She was standing at the counter, her heart skipping a beat when she saw a hint of a smile on your face for the first time in a week. When she stood in front of you she reached for your hand and brought it up to her lips to kiss it softly. "Taylor..." "Wait, let me say something real quick." You nodded for her to continue, looking down at her shaky hands that tightly held yours.

"I am so sorry for what I did. I should've known you'd never do that to me. What I did was mean and a little insensitive too and i've been kicking myself for doing it to you. You didn't do deserve that, even if it would've been you that pulled that prank, you still wouldn't have deserved it. It was shitty of me to do and it wasn't funny whatsoever. I'm sorry, but baby, I miss you so much. I miss sleeping next to you every night and I miss cuddling with you. i miss the sound of your voice. Please say something, anything, yell at me if you'd like, I don't care. I just miss you."

You didn't say anything though and a couple moments passed of pure silence between you and Taylor. She looked down at the floor but her heart leaped when she felt you cup her chin in your soft hands and kiss her softly. "I forgive you. I might've overreacted just a little." Taylor giggled and shook her head at you, her eyes crinkling as she smiled making your heart skip a beat. She led you to the table where your favorite food was. She pulled the chair out for you making you blush. "Why thank you." Taylor giggled and kissed your cheek. She took a seat next to you and you both started eating the delicious food she made. It was a long week without you and Taylor was happy that everything was okay again.