You're sick and she comes over to take care of you

You were devastated. Taylor had planned out a super special date for today and you were looking forward to it.

But you've been up since five am throwing up and you knew there was no way you'd be able to do it.

You've been dreading sending the text you wrote out two hours ago. It was close to eight am now, she'd be waking up soon. You had to send it even though it killed you inside to do so.

You read it over once more.

Tay, I'm so sorry but there's no way I can make our date tonight. I've been sick since five am and I'm exhausted. I'm so sorry, I hope you're not upset. I promise I'll make it up to you somehow.

You hit the send button and threw your phone down before getting sick once again. Your throat was so sore and your knees were aching from resting on them for so long. You pulled your head back when you heard your phone chime.

y/n don't even worry about that right now. I'm sorry you're not feeling good. I'm gonna come over and take care of you. Love you so much. See you soon.

You groaned, wanting to tell her now but your stomach turned and your head was back over the toilet once more.

This was awful and you wished it would just stop. You finally felt finished so you laid down on the cold bathroom tiles, sighing in relief at how good it felt against your hot skin.

You ended up falling asleep there, waking up when you felt a pair of arms lift you by your thighs and carry you till your back hit your soft mattress.

You opened your eyes and saw Taylor pulling the covers from the edge of the bed over your body. She smiled when she saw your eyes were open, pressing a feather-soft kiss to your warm cheek.

"Hey, darling. Not feeling that great today?" She cooed, her hands pushing your damp hair off your forehead.

You shook your head, groaning over how miserable you felt.

"My poor baby. You stay here, I'll be right back."

You saw a plastic bag on the ground a few feet away but there was no way you could get up to find out what was inside of it.

Taylor had gone downstairs in search of a bucket and a bottle of water for you. She came back in and put the bucket on the floor beside you, just in case, and set the bottle of water on your bedside table.

She went into your bathroom and wet cloth down with cold water to put over your forehead. It felt so good against your skin.

"What's in the bag?" You mumbled, your eyes fluttering shut but you fought to open them again.

She smiled at you and walked over to grab the bag before slowly pulling out the contents.

"Okay, so I went to the store before I came here and picked up a few things for you. I got you a new fluffy blanket because I know how much you love those and I figured it would make you feel better. I got you some stuff to settle your stomach, like applesauce and some water. I got a couple movies I know you've been wanting to see, figured now would be a great time to watch them. And then I got you a cute little teddy bear that says I love you bear-y much, thought you'd like it."

You felt like crying over how sweet she is. You wanted to give her a kiss but since you couldn't you just stroked her shoulder.

"Thank you, baby. Can we cuddle and watch those movies now?"

She giggled and climbed into your bed, settling next to you and pulling you close to her chest.

You tried to fight it but she insisted that you lay your head on her chest. She tucked you in under your new fluffy blanket and turned on one of the movies.

She stayed by your side the whole day and into the night. You continued to get sick throughout the day but she tied your hair up and whispered sweet words in your ear in hopes that it would help a bit, and it did. She held you as you slept too.

"Love you, y/n. Goodnight, darling. I hope you feel better when you wake up" she softly whispered in your ear before she fell asleep too, but she prepared herself just in case you'd wake up throwing up again.

She was willing to take care of you for as long as you needed her to.