neck kisses

You woke up to the feeling of lips pressed to your neck. You smiled and let your eyelashes flutter against your cheek.

"Good morning" you heard Taylor say, the vibration of her voice tickled your neck. "Good morning Tay."

You could only whisper, your voice trembling with the feeling of her lips on your neck. You loved the feeling, but it was one of your biggest weaknesses.

"You look pretty" Taylor mumbled and you rolled your eyes at her. "Yeah right. I have morning breath, my hair is most likely a complete mess, and I don't have any makeup on."

Taylor shook her head at you, caressing your face so you'd open your eyes to look at her. "Baby you are beautiful. You are always beautiful. I know you think you need makeup but you don't. You're beautiful and I love with all my heart."

She smiled at you before kissing your neck again. "Love you too Tay. Can we just stay in bed all day today?" Taylor didn't have to be looking at you to know that you were smiling. "Of course we can. I wouldn't wanna spend the day any other way."

She pressed a kiss to your cheek before rolling off of you and pulling you close to her chest. You ended up falling back asleep, spending the entire day in bed together, but there truly was no better way to spend the day with Taylor.