don't blame me (requested)

You watched as Taylor performed, mesmerized over how beautiful she looked and sounded. Fans have already recognized you since you're sitting in the audience but you didn't mind. you love meeting them.

Taylor smiled as she looked at the huge audience. Your heart was overflowing with love for her, her dreams coming true every single night she got to perform for the people she considers as her friends more than fans. You pulled your phone out and took a few photos of her before slipping your phone back in your pocket and returning your attention to her.

The intro to don't blame me started to play and everyone started to scream loudly. You watched as she moved across the stage gracefully, pouring her heart and soul out in every word she sang. She started to walk towards you, the fans screaming louder and louder with every step she took until she was right in front of you.

"And baby, for you, I would fall from Grace just to touch your face.
If you walk away
I'd beg you on my knees to stay."

She sang as she looked you in the eyes, sending you a wink when she had a second to catch her breath. The fans around you were screaming loudly as your cheeks turned pink, a blush on your face. You have so much love for her it's indescribable.