moving along (requested)

You and Taylor have been broken up for a few months now but hearing the rumors that you're moving on weren't easy to handle.

All over social media there's been rumors that you're hanging out with Caity Lotz and Katie McGrath a lot and at first, Taylor was in a state of denial. But it's not easy to keep denying it when everyone keeps talking about it.

She tries her best to ignore them all. Truth be told, she's just not over you and every single day she wishes she could get you back. But she's losing hope now that she has a chance at that, considering all these rumors.

She stared at your contact in her phone. She keeps typing things out over and over again but erases every single one of them. None of them sounded okay. She wants to tell you that she misses you and that she still loves you. But how could she possibly say that over a text message?

She bit the inside of her cheek as another notification popped up on her twitter of you and she couldn't hold herself back from texting you what's been weighing on her so heavily.

So? Are the rumors true? Have you really moved on? Don't you think it's a little fast?

She regretted it instantly but she knew she couldn't take it back. So she just sighed and threw her phone on the mattress before collapsing back on the pillows.

It was a couple hours later when she picked it back up. You haven't responded and it's a little after midnight now, so she figured you were in bed. So she decided to open Instagram and see if there was anything interesting going on there. She couldn't believe what someone had tagged her in.

It was a picture of you kissing Caity Lotz. She started to cry before she threw her phone back down. "This can't be real. This can't be happening." She kept mumbling to herself through her tears.

She didn't know what was going through her mind but she grabbed her keys and ran out to her car. She wasn't thinking clearly. Her jealousy was taking over her but she couldn't stop herself. She drove to your house. She noticed all the lights were off and she figured you were sleeping. She tried to convince herself to go home but she had this gnawing feeling inside of her. She didn't want you to move on. She didn't want this to be over.

She knocked on your front door and waited a few seconds before she saw the kitchen light turn on. You opened the door, rubbing your eyes and yawning before taking a clear look at who it was. Your heart stopped when you saw that it was Taylor, standing there in front of you for the first time in months. 

"Taylor? What are you doing here?" Taylor sighed and took a good look at you. You looked just as beautiful as you did a few months ago. You haven't changed one bit. "Can I come in? Can we talk?" You looked hesitant to let her in but you nodded your head anyways.

You closed the door once she was inside. Taylor took a look around your house, the house she used to be in more than her own. Before the breakup. "Taylor? It's late, why are you here?"

"Have you moved on?" Taylor blurted our and you scoffed. "Are you serious? That's what this is about?" She tugged at her hair. "Yes! I saw the pictures of you and Caity!" You raised your brow at her statement. "What picture?" Taylor pulled her phone out of her pocket and showed you the picture. "It's not real. It's gotta be some kind of edit. I've never kissed her."

"An edit?" She wanted to believe you, so badly. But she feared that it might not be true. "Not that it's any of your business anymore, but I'm still single and I haven't kissed anyone since I last kissed you." Taylor was silent, in complete disbelief. "You have a lot of nerve to be coming by my house after midnight accusing me of kissing someone else and acting jealous even though you broke up with me!"

"Well that was a mistake, okay?!" You both went silent for a moment before Taylor spoke up again. "I don't know what to do without you. I know we broke up and I know it was all my fault but... I miss you. I miss you more and more everyday." She noticed a hint of a smile on your face. "You do?" Taylor nodded her head and took a deep breath before closing her eyes. She was about to say something when your lips touched hers.

And just like she did a few months ago- she melted into you. Your lips tasted exactly as they did before. They were soft and warm and she felt those familiar sparks that she's been praying to feel with you again since she stupidly broke up with you a few months back. "I missed you too." You muttered against her lips and Taylor just smiled. "I fucking missed you so much y/n. God I missed you so much." Taylor said, the smile on her face bigger than ever.

"Can you stay tonight?" Taylor's heart skipped a beat at your question. "Of course I can." And you grabbed her hand to lead her down the hall to the same bedroom she was in months ago. It all felt like home again, and when you laid down and let her hold you close she knew exactly then that anywhere you are, is home for her.