Rain

It was a beautiful day outside today; the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the air was warm but not hot, so when Taylor suggested a picnic in the park you agreed, thinking it'd be fun.

Taylor made everything look so cute. She made some sandwiches for the both of you and picked you a few flowers which she put in between you both. You talked about whatever came to mind as you laid on the blanket, your fingers laced with hers as you enjoyed the beautiful day.

About twenty minutes after you finished eating the sun went behind the clouds, the sky was now grey and you were starting to get a little cold.

Taylor took off her flannel and put it over your shoulders, giggling at how cute it looked on you. Just a few seconds later you felt a raindrop hit your leg before they all started to fall rapidly.

You shrieked and quickly got up, pulling Taylor's flannel over your head. She stood up and grabbed the blanket, pulling on your hand and putting it over your heads.

"Tay?"

She put her hand on your hip and got as close to you as she could, closing the space between the two of you, and rested her forehead on yours, her lips about to brush over yours till a loud clap of thunder made you jump and it started to downpour.

You kept a tight grip on Taylor's hand as she grabbed the basket and you two raced to the car. Once you got in she put everything in the backseat and put her head back on the seat, both of you watching as the rain hit the windshield with great force.

"We probably shouldn't drive in this weather, so what should we do instead?" You asked her and Taylor looked at you, smirking at you which made you giggle.

"I have an idea." She leaned back in and put both her hands on your cheeks, ready to do what she wanted to do a few minutes go before the thunder startled you.