she can't stop sneezing

Taylor crinkled her nose as the familiar feeling of a sneeze washed over her. She looked down at you sleeping with your head on her lap, trying to stop herself from sneezing but it was too strong and she couldn't.

The sound echoed across the room, startling you awake. "Sorry, baby. Go back to sleep." Taylor pushed your head back on her lap and stroked your back, watching the motion of your back moving up and down. Suddenly the urge came back and you were awake again.

You laughed and rubbed your eyes as Taylor muttered apology after apology, only for you to kiss her cheek and assure her that it was alright. Taylor threw her head back on the couch after sneezing a few times, trying to catch her breath as you giggled. "Good?" She waited a few seconds before nodding and you put your head on her shoulder as her arm wrapped around your back.

She suddenly sneezed out of nowhere and groaned, frustrated and annoyed. "Bless you!" She sneezed again and again until she finally stopped. "Poor baby." You giggled and stroked her back, bringing her head to your lap. "I think I'm done now." You smiled and kissed her, both of you now focused on the movie that was playing on the tv.

But a couple minutes later it happened once more, this time a lot harder. "Dammit." Taylor swore, both of you laughing at her adorable sneeze and how she just couldn't seem to stop. You reached over to grab the tissues from the table and Taylor chuckled. "Thanks. I'll be needing these."