She takes care of you

Taylor kept an arm around your waist as she helped you to the couch.

You broke your ankle this morning after taking a nasty fall down the stairs and Taylor has insisted that she take care of you, even helping you walk which was unnecessary considering you had crutches to help with that. But she was so happy to help you out that you couldn't help but go along with it.

Once she helped you to the couch she took the crutches and put them down on the floor. She knelt down on the floor next to you and pushed back some hair that was sticking to your forehead.

"You doing okay? Does it hurt, baby? Do you need some more medicine? How about some water? What would you like for dinner?"

It all came out so quickly and you laughed, reaching a hand over to grab hers.

"It's a little sore. I can feel the medicine starting to wear off."

She nodded her head and kissed your forehead. "I'll get you something to help with the pain. How about food? You hungry? Do you want some water or anything?"

You smiled and stroked her cheek with your hand, smiling when she leaned on to your hand.

"I'd love some water but I honestly don't wanna drink anything. I don't know how I can make it upstairs with those crutches to use the bathroom."

She grabbed your hand that was resting on her cheek and kissed it a few times.

"Don't you worry about that, I'll help you. I'll go get you some water and I can order a pizza or something if you'd like."

You grinned and nodded your head excitedly and Taylor giggled, kissing your head softly before standing up to go get you what you needed.

After dinner Taylor decided that it would be better for you to lay in bed since it was a later now and you'd probably end up falling asleep soon. You agreed and carefully sat up, wincing when your ankle hit the floor.

"Be careful, darling." She whispered. "Here, put your arms around my neck. I'll carry you upstairs, baby."

You did as she said, wincing again when she stood up at the pain that shot through your ankle.

"I'm sorry baby." She kissed your cheek and walked up the stairs slowly.

"I've got you." She kept repeating, a string of sweet words leaving her lips.

Once she reached the bedroom she gently laid you down on the bed, being extra careful of your ankle.

"Need anything, honey?"

"Just cuddles."

She smiled and carefully got into bed next to you before turning on your favorite show until you fell asleep while she held you in her arms the whole time and if you needed anything at all that night, she was right there to get it for you or help you out, no matter what the time or what it was.

She was gonna take care of you until your ankle was healed.