she cheats - part two (requested)

So many of you guys requested this so here you go!

----------

A couple weeks have gone by and it's been hard to ignore the urge to answer any of Taylor's phone calls or text messages. You've erased every voicemail she's left on your phone, not because you don't wanna hear them, but rather because you miss her more and more everyday and all you want is to hear her voice.

You know you should be upset at her but all you want is for her to come over and to hold you. She's always been there to make your worst times better and now she wasn't, and it was too much for you to handle.

You slid your shoes on and grabbed your keys. You drove to her house. You knew she was there since her tour wrapped up last week. You pulled into the driveway, part of you wondering if you should be forgiving her, but the other part of you knew there was no way you could live without her. You got out of your car and walked up the steps to her house. You've been here plenty of times before but it felt different now.

You knocked on the door and a few seconds later, for the first time in weeks, Taylor was standing in front of you. "Y/n?" "C-Can I come in?" you stuttered out, afraid she'd tell you no but she smiled at you and stepped aside for you to enter the house. You noticed the dirty dishes in the sink and when you took a good look at Taylor you saw the dark circles under her eyes that indicated that she hasn't slept much.

Her hair looked dirty, like she's been struggling to wash it because she was struggling to accept losing you. "Taylor" you whispered softly, approaching her and laying your hand on her shoulder when you reached her. She looked down at her feet. You noticed she was biting her lip and she was biting it hard. Your heart broke when she lifted her head and you saw the tears in her eyes.

She sniffled and walked over to her couch. She took a seat and buried her head in her hands. "Tay" you whispered again, walking to her and crouching down on the floor in front of you. You took her hands in yours and pulled them away from her face. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry y/n, you have no idea. God I hate myself so much for hurting you the way that I did." She paused and looked up at you. "Can I please explain what happened? I know I don't deserve that but you do." You nodded your head and Taylor took a deep breath before she spoke again.

"I got drunk. Not just drunk, I mean I got wasted. I was just missing you like crazy. I don't remember exactly what happened but I know that that girl kissed me first. I know it sounds corny, but it's true, I swear. But I did kiss her back. I won't lie to you. I did kiss her back. Fuck, I should've pushed her away but I didn't and I am so sorry." She let out a heavy breath before she sobbed again, her tears falling from her eyes and onto your skin. "I can't believe I was so stupid. I wish I could take it all back. I wish I didn't hurt you like this. I really am sorry y/n."

She expected you to storm out so she was surprised when you squeezed her hand. "Have you talked to her since?" Taylor looked up at you and shook her head. "And all you did was kiss her, right? You swear that?" Taylor nodded her head at you, looking down at your now intertwined hands. "I can't say that I can just forget about this. It's gonna take me a while to feel like I can fully trust you again, Taylor." You saw a hint of a smile on her face. "What are you saying y/n?"

You squeezed her hand. "I'm saying that I miss you. It's gonna take me a while to fully move on from this but I love you Taylor and I don't wanna lose you. If you're okay with being patient with me and letting me take my time with everything then I can forgive you, in time." Taylor was shocked, the tears falling from her eyes once more but this time for a totally different reason than before. A much happier one.

"Yeah. I-I can do that. Shit, baby, you take as much time as you need to. We can go as slow as you want, I swear." You smiled at her and grabbed her chin in your hands, pulling it down so you could press a kiss to her lips. She went to deepen the kiss but pulled away in fear that it was too much for you too fast. She didn't wanna mess things up again,

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I swear-" you interrupted her by kissing her again, this time you deepened the kiss and Taylor responded by moving her hands to your hair, running her fingers through it.

She was gonna spend the rest of her life making it up to you if that's what it took. You're worth every second of it.