Ellen's haunted hallway (requested)

You clung on to Taylor's arm as you entered the dark hallway. "I don't like it already." Taylor laughed and wrapped her arm around you to keep you as close as possible.

You know it's only a matter of time until something pops out at you. You tried to brace yourself for it, but nothing could've prepared you for the clown that jumped out in front of you and Taylor just a few seconds later.

You buried your face in Taylor's chest as she guided you down the hall. You lifted your head a few seconds later and looked around the room. Your heart was hammering against your chest as the lights started to flicker. Taylor took your hand in hers and gave it a squeeze, a sweet reminder that she was right there with you.

Suddenly there was a curtain in front of you and Taylor pulled it back a little. Just as she did a guy in a scary mask popped at you making you scream. "I hate this so much. I wanna go home." Taylor rubbed your back as you leaned your head on her shoulder, your fear and anxiety at an all time high.

You didn't wanna keep going but at the same time you knew you couldn't go back, so you had no choice but to continue. "Do you think it's almost over, Tay?" She looked at you with a look of concern in her eyes. You knew she wasn't sure but to try and bring you a little comfort she nodded her head and rubbed her fingers along your arms. "I'm right here, beautiful girl. Just hold on to me."

She had her arm around your waist, trying to guide you the rest of the way out. It was filled with the sound of you both screaming, you gripping Taylor's hand for dear life, and people dressed in creepy - but very realistic - costumes as they swung around fake weapons and tried to taunt you.

You breathed out a sigh of relief when you reached the end, but your relief was short lived. You tried to catch your breath as you and Taylor arrived back in her dressing room, laughing and giggling about what had just happened, when Ellen suddenly jumped out making you both scream.

You sunk to the floor as Taylor and Ellen laughed, but you were in tears. As soon as Taylor noticed you were crying her instinct to comfort you took over and she was on the floor next to you. She wrapped her arms around you and you giggled through your tears.

Ellen sat down next to you and embraced you in a warm hug. You wiped away your tears before curling up to Taylor. "I've had enough scares for a while" you muttered making Taylor and Ellen laugh. "I'm not coming back for a while." Taylor kissed your cheek and giggled against your skin, laughing together over everything that had happened and how easily scared you get.