Slow dancing

It was around one in the morning and you and Taylor were just laying underneath the stars in her backyard. It was a beautiful night and they were shining so bright. You had lost all track of time. You didn't know it was one am and you didn't really care. You were too caught up in Taylor to notice.

She suddenly stood up and grabbed her phone before she put it back on the table. You smiled when your favorite song started to play. It was so romantic and you felt so thankful that you finally had someone to share it with.

Taylor walked back over to you and stuck her hand out. "Come dance with me." She whispered.

You happily grabbed her hand and stood up, blushing when you felt one of her hands land on your hip while the other rested on your lower back. You wrapped your arms around her neck as your bodies slowly swayed along to the music. Taylor lowered her head and rested her forehead on yours, both of you smiling as you gazed into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much, Taylor."

She smiled and pecked your cheek. "I love you so much too y/n."

The song soon ended but another one quickly started. You didn't care about anything else in the world at that moment besides your amazing girlfriend who was standing right in front of you.