Compliments

It was a little after midnight and you and Taylor were just sitting on her couch, only focused on each other with a comfortable silence surrounding you. She ran her fingers through your hair and you looked up at her, smiling as your eyes met hers. "You're beautiful." She whispered and you felt your cheeks heat up.

"Stop it." You muttered, but Taylor didn't stop. "I mean it y/n. You're beautiful, absolutely gorgeous, and I love you." You tried to bury your face in her sweater but she put her fingers under your chin. "Want me to keep going?" You giggled as she poked your ribs.

"I love everything about you, y/n. I love your sense of humor and your gorgeous eyes that I could just gaze into for the rest of my life. I love the sound of your laugh and your beautiful smile. I love your big heart and your kind and gentle soul. I love everything about you, even the things you don't like about yourself - I love."

Your cheeks were red at this point but you couldn't help it. "Thank you." Taylor smiled and stroked your cheek softly, gazing into your eyes as she intertwined her fingers with yours. You didn't know what you did to deserve her but you're thankful you did it because you couldn't imagine your life without her.