you're an actress and she finds out you have to kiss someone else (requested)

Ever since you were a little girl you've loved acting. You loved how it gave you time to escape all the things that surrounded you and you knew from day one that acting was what you wanted to do with your life.

You've been in the cast of arrow since season one. The show was a major hit from episode one and you've enjoyed filming and being surrounded by all your friends, who quickly became your family, every single day.

Taylor has been your biggest cheerleader and supporter from the moment you found out you had the part. It was amazing to her, getting to watch all of your dreams come true and getting to see you do what you love everyday. She decided to visit you on set today since she hasn't been able to come see you while you've been filming yet due to her own busy schedule.

She greeted all the crew and cast members as she walked by. She saw you getting some water and snuck up behind you, her arms snaking around your waist and her lips brushing your neck as she hummed against your skin. "Hi darling." You grinned and turned around, wrapping your arms around her and placing a kiss to her cheek. "Hi! What are you doing here?" She smiled at you, her fingertips lightly brushing along the curve of your back. "Just wanted to surprise you." You giggled and leaned in to kiss her cheek when a tap on your shoulder interrupted you. "I'm sorry to interrupt but we need you back on set y/n. It's time for the next scene." You nodded at your director, kissing Taylor quickly and grabbing her hand to lead her over to the extra chair she could sit in next to the director.

"Good luck babe!" She yelled as you walked over to Katie Cassidy, your love interest this season. You blushed but brushed it off, listening to the familiar bell ring to signal that filming has begun. It was just a quick scene; nothing really being said considering you had filmed more earlier. You felt Katie brush you cheek with her thumb, your gaze locked on hers as she started to lean in. Her lips touched yours, softly but passionately; the passion needed for the scene.

But Taylor felt differently. When the bell rang once more and you pulled away from the kiss, both you and Katie laughing a little when you noticed Taylor walking away. You frowned and rushed off after her. She went into the bathroom and leaned her head against the door, the tears falling from her eyes as her heart sank just a little. She knew it wasn't your fault; after all, it was your job. But it still hurt her a little.

She jumped when you knocked on the door. "Tay? Can you let me in baby?" You whispered, your voice soft and sweet. Taylor waited a few seconds before opening the unlocking the door and letting you inside the bathroom. You noticed her tear-stained cheeks right away. "Oh Tay..." She shook her head and sat on the lid of the toilet, trying to stop herself from crying more. "You could've told me." She mumbled. You could tell she wasn't mad, but she was clearly a little jealous, but more than that she was hurt. "I know. I'm sorry. I don't know why I didn't tell you. You did deserve to know."

You knelt on the floor in front of her and took both her hands in one of yours, using the other to bring your thumb up to her cheek to wipe away her tears. "Hey, you know there's no need for you to be jealous. Yes, she's my love interest in the show, but that's all. I love you, okay?" Taylor smiled and nodded, her hands slipping from yours. She moved one up to cover the one that was resting lightly on her cheek, her fingers lacing with yours as she started to lean in to kiss you, more proper than last time.

You stood up when you broke the kiss a moment later, taking her hand and pulling her up. You walked towards the door and opened it a crack only for Taylor to push it closed again. You turned around and quirked your eyebrow at her. You saw the smirk on her lips, giggling when she picked you up and set you on the counter. She took a moment to simply stare at you, her fingers roaming your face softly. "Whatcha doing?" She beamed at you and leaned in to kiss your cheek. "Nothing. Just admiring how insanely beautiful you are." You giggled and put your hand on the back of her neck, pulling her face closer to yours so you could kiss her.

You didn't worry about hurrying back to set. All you wanted was to be with Taylor for a while.