some friends walk in on you making out (requested)

Taylor's friends were throwing a small party tonight and invited you both. You didn't really wanna go in the first place but you decided to go because Taylor wanted to.

You sat on Taylor's lap as they told some jokes, which weren't all that funny to you. "I'm gonna go get some more to drink." You told Taylor and kissed her cheek before getting up and going inside the house.

You poured some water from the pitcher into your empty cup. You're bored out of your mind. All you really wanna do is go home and watch a movie with Taylor.

You jumped when you felt an arm snake around your waist as Taylor buried her face in your neck. "You okay? You were taking a while. I got worried about you." You turned around and looped your arms around her neck. "Yeah i'm fine. Just kinda bored."

Taylor smirked at you and you raised your eyebrow at her, ready to ask her what she was thinking when she suddenly picked you up and sat you down on the counter. "Taylor-" you were cut off by her lips on yours. It took you by surprise at first but you soon melted into her and began to kiss her back.

Everything else soon started to fade out; the sound of the music and the lights coming from the backyard. All you could think about was Taylor. How much you love her and how truly thankful you are to get to be with her.

Your hands fell to her sides and you carefully pushed the hem of her shirt up a little so you could brush your fingertips along her skin. She kept one hand under your chin while the other moved through your hair. You were completely lost in each other.

So lost in each other that you didn't even notice her friends walk in. "Uh, Taylor, y/n?" You pulled away from her lips, your eyes wide and your heart racing. Her friends were silent and you had to bite your lip to hold back your laughter. Taylor was a little embarrassed, noticing that your hand was still holding up the hem of her shirt so she pushed your hand away and pulled it back down as she blushed.

"So, um, I Think we're just gonna go home." Taylor said as she helped you jump down from the counter and led you out to the car by your hand, ready to get out of there as quickly as possible.