You see pictures of her with another girl

It was all over the internet and it was spreading like wildfire. You weren't sure what to think; Taylor was always faithful to you, never wanting to hurt you in any way, physically or emotionally. You didn't think the photos were real, after all, there are a lot of people out there who have great editing skills and there have been instances like this in the past where you were even more upset, practically in tears and having panic attacks only to find out that the photos were edited.

Instagram had a lot of varied opinions. People saying that there was no way they were real because just like you, they know Taylor better than that. But there were others who disagreed. The ones who, for some reason that you couldn't quite understand, didn't seem to like you. They were convinced that the photos were real and even more hurtfully, they were over the moon about it.

You closed out of Instagram and went back to the article loaded up on google. You kept staring at the photos, studying them for any imperfections that would signal they weren't real. But you couldn't find any and the more you looked at them, the more real they looked. They didn't look harmful, really. It was just her leaving what looked like a club with another girl and then the girl proceeded to kiss her cheek. But you figured she knew better; that she knew people followed her everywhere and they'd always take photos of her despite whatever she was doing, just because she's Taylor.

You heard your front door open and close downstairs before footsteps approached your bedroom. Taylor smiled at you when she entered the room, looking a little sleepy and slightly hungover from the night before but not terribly. "Hi babe! How are you this morning?" You started to pick at your nails, opening your mouth to try to say something but the words got caught in your throat. Taylor frowned before walking towards you, noticing that your phone was unlocked. She took a seat next to you on your bed, grabbing your phone out of your lap and shaking her head when she saw it. She locked your phone before throwing it across the bed. She took your hands in hers before moving one up to cup your cheek, turning your face to look at her. "Please tell me you don't believe this, baby. You know I'd never cheat on you."

Your eyes were locked with hers and with her hand keeping your face in place, you couldn't look away from her. "Yeah, I know. I know you'd never do anything like that. It's just, you know how people are. Some fans on social media are already posting about it. I think some are hoping it's true." She shook her head again, resting her forehead on yours. "Well I don't care what they say. I love you and only you, y/n. I'm sorry I wasn't exactly careful of people watching but I promise you that she's just an old friend I ran into, nothing more." You nodded your head and kissed the corner of her mouth. "I love you Taylor. Through thick and thin." "I love you too." She kissed your forehead before laying down next to you, ready to sleep off what was left of her hangover from the night before, all the while with you curled up on her lap. She was right where she belonged.