Chapter 7 - Concept (3)

Kang Woo-jin, who easily showed acting possessed by the gods, was garbage in his current monologue performance. It’s as if he’s changed 180 degrees in a day.

PD Song Manwoo found the reason in Kang Woojin’s eyes.

‘He’s expressing dissatisfaction… through his acting.’

He interrupted Kang Woojin’s acting and immediately asked,

“Mr. Woojin, may I ask why you’re showing us an act of not being able to act?”

It was then that the exclamation points appeared in the eyes of the people around PD Song Man-woo. Hong Hye-yeon and the others. They realized it too.

“!!”

“Ah.”

Ah, so it was an act of not being able to act! Expressions of that sort. They seemed a bit relieved. On the other hand, Kang Woojin maintained an emotionless expression as per the concept at this moment.

But he felt differently inside.

‘An act of not being able to act? How do you do that?’

When I asked to be sent home, PD Song Manwoo started speaking nonsense. I blatantly showed a terrible performance, but he said I was acting poorly. But it didn’t seem like a joke. The face of Song Manwoo looking at Woojin now was quite serious.

Kang Woojin quickly regained his composure. Once he sorted out the situation, the answer was quite simple.

‘Um- Somehow that gentleman with goatee seems to be misunderstanding something.’

Their misunderstanding must have started from the ‘Super Actor’ preliminary round yesterday. It started there and rolled up to here. Kang Woojin noticed these misunderstandings when he saw his acting video.

‘Because they see me as a crazy skilled actor, that’s why they come to such a conclusion.’

Somehow the snowball of misunderstanding seems to have grown quite a bit. However, correcting it was a bit bothersome. And pointless. So, there was only one answer.

Control the current situation.

The misunderstanding was their delusion and only Kang Woo-jin knew it. Oh well, let’s see how far it goes. If it turns out to be a concept at some point, we’ll deal with it then. Woo-jin cooled down his feelings as much as possible. It would be okay to be a little arrogant.

Then he picked an appropriate line. Soon, a rather cold and composed voice came from Kang Woojin’s mouth.

“Because you told me to act without any explanation.”

PD Song Manwoo, slightly surprised, responded immediately.

“Ah. That’s…”

When he started making excuses, Woojin felt like he could overdo it a bit more. He rode the momentum of bluffing.

So he overdid it.

-Thud.

Kang Woojin suddenly stood up from his seat.

“I’m not exactly pleased. With the treatment.”

Everyone, including PD Song Manwoo and top actress Hong Hye-yeon, looked up at him. With eyes wide open like startled rabbits. They were flustered. Especially, PD Song Manwoo’s reaction was big.

“Wait, wait, calm down first.”

Following Woo-jin, PD Song Man-woo stood up and reached out his hand.