Chapter 91 - Threat (1)

In fact, when Kang Woojin arrived at the detached VIP room, his heart was on the verge of bursting.

‘This is insane! There must be a lot of top actors in this room, right?’

About to see the so-called top actors. Standing in front of the room’s door, Woojin took a deep breath inwardly.

‘Whew-‘

He entered a mindset control. He had to properly equip his persona. What lay ahead was an unknown battlefield. He needed to have a heart several times stronger than usual.

Kang Woojin’s face became more emotionless than ever before.

And then he,

-Swish.

Opened the room’s door. Instantly, many people inside the room came into Woojin’s view.

‘Wow- shit, how many people are here?’

Roughly over 20 people? Moreover, all eyes were focused on Woojin as he entered. The looks were varied. Woojin, ignoring his pounding heart, stepped into the room and threw a stern greeting.

That’s when a familiar voice was heard.

“Woojin, over here.”

It was Ryu Jung-min, sitting somewhere in the middle of the table. Kang Woojin almost rushed to hug him in relief. That’s how glad he was to see him. Then, his field of view widened. He saw top actors sitting around Ryu Jung-min. Wow- fascinating. Although Woojin wanted to ask each one for a handshake,

‘No, I can’t.’

Kang Woojin acted solemnly without a hint of rashness.

-Swish.

‘You all are just common pedestrians I often see on the streets.’ With that kind of sentiment, Woojin greeted lowly.

“Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Kang Woojin.”

Done. While Kang Woojin was praising himself,

“You’re quite late. Shouldn’t a newcomer be the first to arrive? Isn’t it too early for you to be so arrogant-”

A female actress seated next to him spoke. Her tone was sufficiently snide. Woojin turned his head. He recognized who it was in an instant.

‘Seo Chae-eun. She is indeed gorgeous. No, that’s not it.’

Top actress Seo Chae-eun. When seen in the media, she had a kind and elegant image, but judging by the way she was speaking to Kang Woojin now, it seemed somewhat venomous. Therefore, Woojin wondered inwardly.

‘What’s with her? Is she outright picking a fight? The notorious arrogance I’ve only heard about?’

Arrogance exists everywhere. Even at the design company where Kang Woojin worked. Of course, the entertainment industry was even more so. Regardless, Woojin sensed that this actress was picking a fight.

‘Or does she dislike me? Whether it’s picking a fight or disliking me, neither feels particularly pleasant.’

Seo Chae-eun was somewhat different from Hwalin. She openly showed her dislike. So? Then I’ll be straightforward too. Kang Woojin made a decision in a brief moment.

‘I’ll retort a bit harshly – to a not-too-severe extent.’

This was the most plausible action considering his current persona.

“Do you have a problem with me?”

Since he was a newbie, he maintained politeness. That was obvious. But there was no need to be humble when the other party wasn’t being polite. Kang Woojin is now a monstrous actor. Moreover, he was a blend of bluster and pretense, not caring about others’ views, straightforward and forthright.