Chapter 95 - Threat (5)

At Kang Woojin’s unexpected declaration, Choi Sung-gun was momentarily stunned. The content was quite shocking. What about Seo Chae-eun? Normally, he could have ignored it as nonsense, but the person in question was none other than Kang Woojin.

A freak possessing a crazy intuition that rivals divine revelation. That intuition activates regardless of whether it’s related to his work or people.

‘What is this? It doesn’t seem like a joke?’

Choi Sung-gun, his eyes slightly widened, stared at Woojin and then asked,

“So… you feel something similar from Seo Chae-eun as you did with Director Woo Hyun-goo?”

Woojin elevated his act of pretense to the extreme, incorporating sincerity into his expression and atmosphere.

‘I didn’t know I could exploit a misunderstanding this way to my advantage.’

A misunderstanding, founded on the capability of the void space. However, there was no other way right now.

“Yes. It’s almost identical to that time.”

The epitome of shamelessness. A mask as hard as a diamond.

Choi Sung-gun had seen Kang Woojin’s current expression before. Of course, it was during the time with Director Woo Hyun-goo. An atmosphere, firm to the core, that gives a dizzying feeling of having no room for error.

‘He’s serious.’

On the other hand, Woojin, with an indifferent face, was endlessly chanting a spell inside.

‘Believe it, believe it.’

Whether it worked or not, a serious Choi Sung-gun asked while loosening his tie knot,

“How? In what way is Seo Chae-eun like that?”

Woojin, who obviously wouldn’t know that, also didn’t know what problem Seo Chae-eun had currently. So, all he could do was push forward, steady and calm.

“It’s hard to explain in words.”

“…Since when?”

“Since the first time I saw that senior.”

“But why are you telling me this now?”

“I had my doubts, as the situation is different from Director Woo Hyun-goo’s case.”

Indeed, it was. Unlike that time, Kang Woojin was currently the lead actor for ‘Island of the Missing’. Honestly, firing an actor based on a hunch never made sense from the get-go.

However, Choi Sung-gun,

‘Hmm- is it worth checking out?’

had firmly believed in Woojin’s bizarre intuition. The outcomes proved it. This was the case with Director Woo Hyun-goo and ‘Exorcism’. Of course, ‘Male Friend’ this time too. Well, strictly speaking, ‘Male Friend’ was a coincidence. Woojin also didn’t foresee the scenario would upgrade in rating or that Hwalin would join.

Regardless, it had ultimately enhanced the trust in Woojin’s intuition.

Then,

– Swish.

Choi Sung-gun, who had pulled out his phone, suddenly grinned.

“If it’s not someone else but you, Woojin, who says so, I can’t simply ignore it. It’s certain, right? Your intuition has activated towards Seo Chae-eun.”

Answering here would deepen Woojin’s misunderstandings even further. So, what? Saving ‘Island of the Missing’ is a hundred times better.

‘Anyways, I can’t reverse my image or misunderstandings now. Just have to leave it be. What can I do?’