Chapter 97 - Cut-off (1)

Red alert. But fortunately, Kang Woojin was quick.

“Ah!!”

He pinched Kang Hyun-ah’s side so subtly. Then, Woojin calmly asked the startled Kang Hyun-ah.

“What’s wrong? Do you have a stomachache or something?”

“No, just now…”

The funny thing was, Kang Hyun-ah, meeting her brother’s eyes, firmly shut her mouth. The reason was simple.

‘Wow- If I say more, I feel like I might die.’

It was because she could feel the murderous intent from Kang Woojin’s intense gaze. Nonetheless, fortunately, Choi Sung-gun didn’t notice anything but slightly cocked his head.

“Hmm-”

He exhaled a small breath with his arms crossed.

“Well, that’s fine. It’s no problem even if your sister is the fan club president. But, this part, let’s keep it among us three. Does anyone else know?”

Kang Hyun-ah, somewhat disheartened, answered.

“Ah- the admins. So, my three friends.”

“Make sure they keep it under wraps, too. Well, it wouldn’t be a huge problem even if it leaks out, but just in case, it might cause harm to your sister or family. The press here is notoriously pervasive.”

“Yes, yes! I will!”

“I would also appreciate if you could be diligent with fan club activities. Don’t slack just because you’re family, okay?”

“I understand!”

“Haha, you’re quite spirited. Maybe it’s because your brother is particularly cold? You seem to be quite cheerful and brisk in contrast.”

“…What? Yes? My brother, cold?”

The crisis revisited. Thanks to this, Kang Woojin stepped forward and spoke.

“CEO, I would like to speak with my sister alone.”

“Huh? You do- let’s see. Wrap it up in 10 minutes.”

“Yes.”

“Miss Hyun-ah? We can meet again next time.”

“Goodbye!”

As Choi Sung-gun, waving his hand, exited the waiting room, Kang Woojin immediately locked the door, causing Kang Hyun-ah to flinch. She stuttered in fear.

“What…what. Why?”

“……”

Watching his sister, Kang Woojin let out a small sigh and rubbed his face.

“Ah- never mind. Are you really going to do that? The fan club?”

“Yes. I want to do it.”

“Why.”

“Well, just because! It’s amazing that you’re an actor, and I want to!”

“But you’re not my fan. You’re just family.”

“Family can be fans too!”

“Nonsense.”

Kang Woojin flicked Kang Hyun-ah’s forehead.

“Ah- seriously.”

Then, Kang Woojin pulled out his wallet from his back pocket. He took out a few 50,000-won bills and offered them to Kang Hyun-ah, who was rubbing her forehead.