Chapter 55 - Countdown (5)

Due to the sudden appearance of Director Kyotaro and his team. Dozens of bw Entertainments employees stopped what they were doing and all looked at Director Kyotaro.

“······Director Kyotaro? Isn’t it Director Kyotaro Tanoguchi?”

On the other hand, employees who didn’t know Director Kyotaro asked those who knew him.

“Who is that? Is he famous? A director? This is the first time I’ve seen him. He is speaking in Japanese.”

“···He’s known in Japan as Director Kyotaro Tanoguchi. A very successful director.”

While the employees were whispering, CEO Choi Sung-gun, grabbed the hand extended by Director Kyotaro in the blink of an eye. But he still had a lot of questions.

‘Why did this master Director… come here?’

It was such a surprise visit. At the same time, Kang Woojin, who had been in the CEO’s office and checked the situation in the office, was also surprised. Of course, only inwardly.

‘Huh? That Japanese director. He seems to be the one who gave me an award at the film festival.‘

Kang Woojin, who briefly met eyes with Director Kyotaro, who smiled for a moment, quickly deepened his concept. Soon, a stoic expression appeared on his face. Woojin, too, had heard that Director Kyotaro was famous in Japan.

So? Why did he come here?

Director Kyotaro and Woojin only had a brief conversation during the closing ceremony of the film festival. About 5 minutes? Because it was so chaotic, he didn’t remember well. Therefore, to Woojin, Director Kyotaro just felt like the uncle next door.

– Swish.

Director Kyotaro, who let go of his hand with Choi Sung-gun, muttered in Japanese. His smile remained the same.

“I came like this because I thought you would understand my sincerity if I came in person. If it’s inconvenient, we can schedule another meeting.”

The Japanese language flowed smoothly. Of course, there was an interpreter. But for some reason, Director Kyotaro looked at the calm Kang Woojin.

The infection had spread.

Choi Sung-gun also turned his gaze to Woojin with an exclamation marks in his eyes, and the employees turned their heads to Kang Woojin with the same look, wondering why Woojin? Soon, dozens of eyes were focused on Woojin. Then, Kang Woojin, who was casually looking around, realized something.

‘Ah, are they looking at me to interpret? Heh, that’s a piece of cake.’

A chance to show off his Japanese, which he had learned, was created. While approaching Director Kyotaro, Kang Woojin spoke in low-toned Japanese.

“Hello, Director. I didn’t expect to see you again after the film festival.”

“Really? I was expecting to see you again.”

The conversation continued without hesitation. Choi Sung-gun knew, but the dozens of bw Entertainment employees were shocked by Kang Woojin’s Japanese skills.

Anyway, Director Kyotaro continued speaking.

“Is there a place to talk privately?”

“Just a moment, please.”

Kang Woojin turned his head to Choi Sung-gun on his left.

“We need a place to talk.”

“···Eh? Talk? Ah, oh!”