Chapter 178 - Appearance Fee (3)

CEO Seo Gu-seob had veins popping in his eyes, so vivid they seemed about to burst with a little more congestion. His face was also crumpled up as if it was being wrung out, resulting in wrinkles that made him look like a bulldog.

And the color?

It was as if all the blood in his body had congregated to his face, turning it beet red. Sitting on the sofa, shaking his hands and legs, Seo Gu-seob’s rationality had snapped long ago. Now, he was filled with nothing but instinct and fury.

“Fuck!! What the hell is this!”

His normally logical thought process was in a whirlwind. Why had such a damn situation unfolded? Who? When? Why? He clenched his teeth hard as he looked at the article displayed on the tablet. But the article did not disappear.

『[Exclusive] “Called out to karaoke at dawn”… The confession of an actress towards GGO Entertainment’s Seo Gu-seob “I wasn’t the only one” – Part 1 of 5』/PowerPatch

PowerPatch, known for their exclusives, always ranked within the top three major media outlets if something significant was happening in the entertainment industry. Clearly, they had a connection with CEO Seo Gu-seob.

‘Have these bastards lost it? No matter how lowly the media acts, what kind of nonsense is this without any prior notice or warning?’

In the entertainment industry, the relationship between media outlets and entertainment companies was all for show. A mask for mutual benefit. They laugh together in front, but are always ready to stab each other in the back. Even so, this was completely unexpected.

At that moment.

“Huff-”

CEO Seo Gu-seob, having finally suppressed his rage, said to the executives with a hot breath, his tone was ice-cold.

“Are you going to just stand there like idiots?”

The two executives standing by Seo Gu-seob, who had been dumbly staring at the tablet screen, jumped in shock. To them, the bulldog-like Seo Gu-seob gave a low order.

“Call those fucking PowerPatch bastards.”

It was then that the two executives hurriedly took out their cell phones.

“Sorry, sorry! We’ll do it right now!”

“Yes, yes, me too!”

The two executives, hastily making calls somewhere. Interestingly, while the two executives, with their phones to their ears, while Seo Seo-sub looked on.

– Swoosh.

They quietly slipped out of the CEO’s office. It seemed like they were stepping out for a more comfortable call, but the truth was different. It was an escape. Staying still in front of an erupting volcano would be truly idiotic, wouldn’t it? Loyalty to a master was only possible when the master had power.

Soon, the two directors who had left the CEO’s office whispered to each other after seeing each other’s faces.

“Seems like… we’ll being thrown under the bus, doesn’t it?”

“What else could it be? That’s why he should have kept it moderate.”

“What to do now?”

“What can we do? We need to find our own way to survive.”

The two executives reached an understanding. Betrayal. Turning their backs happened in an instant. Instead of making the calls they were supposed to, they hurriedly left the premises.